Monday, June 29, 2009

Hopefully...


...I will be posting some of my new ART pieces & my business card between today...and the next few days....well....let's just say the entire week in general.

I did some more art...2 boxes and one photo frame. YIKES, that's 3 more things in addition to my 3 other (USA/Independence Day) pieces. I've been a busy lil' beeeeeeee!!! I feel that I'm kinda late on the 4th of July stuff but it's America-themed...doesn't say FOURTH OF JULY/INDEPENDENCE DAY on 'em. And IDK if peeps would really be interested in USA/red-white-blue stuff (I mean c'mon look at the shape of the economy!??)...but hmm...it's weird to say you HATE your country and be living in it, ya know?


There's no denying that I think about living in other places all the time (well, mainly to just get out of the black hole that is known as Michigan)...but would I REALLY like it there!?? (out of Michigan...out of the USA?!!)....Hmm...IDK until I tried it I suppose. I'm not very political but of course I have some views...I really don't like the idea of bringing 'em up on a blog-but that's just me. I WILL say this much (just because I KNOW lots of peeps feel the same way & cuz it's not TOO political)...I couldn't be happier that The W is out of office. Been waiting for that since....ohhh, the day he got in office. ;}

OK, I said it...now that is all for now my friends.

Be chatting with you soon.~

4 Curious people had this to say...:

The Queen of Clearance said...

Im happy that the w is out of office as well! Have you sold anything on Etsy yet? Im thinking of opening a shop and Im worried nothing will sell and then I will be sad :(

cindy said...

I have thought about living other places but when it comes down to it, pretty much all of the US is the same. I would love to live in Europe, but my family keeps me here. :)

Anonymous said...

I'll be sure to check out your new pieces.
I lived in Germany for ten years. My mom lives there (she's German). It was ok, but I like the US better.

Eve Noir said...

Queen- Nope, not yet. :( But tis ok. Let us know when you open it. And try not to be too sad...:)

Cindy- I've only been overseas once & not for a long visit...I wouldn't even know the one of the better countries to live in. Yeah, all of my family is here too.

Mejis- Really, Germany? I'd like to visit there. USA was better hmmm? Maybe it's different over there now but IDK.

Thanks for the comments friends!