Sunday, June 28, 2009

Manic Monday: A few memes all in ONE

Angelspit's album...
w/"Skinny Little Bitch" on it...
it's called Blood Death & Ivory

Manic Monday(s): Thanks to Sweet Memes

Do you usually wear perfume/cologne? If so, what's your current favorite?
I wear body spray. From Bath & Body Works. Just bought some Victoria's Secrets ones (cuz they were dirt cheap & smelled nice)...
What's the last book you've read that you thought was really good? If you don't have one, what looks promising on your to-be-read list?
I haven't read a book from cover to cover in a while. But I did listen to Alice in Wonderland/Through the Looking-Glass (on 6-7 CD's) a couple months back. When I move my stuff from this room (computer room) to my art room, I plan to look for Coraline by Neil Gaiman to read again...it's been a while...and I want to see (and probably own) the DVD in July.
Fill in the blank: I wouldn't be caught dead...

looking through the RAP section at a music store! (see another response below too!)

Do you recycle? Why or why not?
Yes. I try very very VERY hard to recycle/reuse many things in my house or when I'm at work or wherever. I didn't use to care about it so much when I lived with my parents but since about three years ago (when I moved into a house w/my BF), I have reduced/reused/recycled a lot.
So much to the point where it bothers me if someone throws something away that can be recycled. I really don't know why I care about IT so much but I do. So please RRR...Reduce Reuse Recycle. I think I mainly do it because I feel good...for whatever reason(s).

Would you rather be a pirate or a prince/princess?
Pirates are tooooo dirty for me. I couldn't handle not taking showers and I would be sure to get seasick! So princess! But I would be a very kind princess and not be too much of a spoiled brat! ;}
Are you into astrology? If yes, how does it affect your life?

Yes. I recently read (parts) of a small astrology book on my sign, Pisces. And completely believed it...or couldn't believe it because so much was true. I wouldn't say every single thing is correct but I do believe in SOME things.

1) What is the latest song or band/singer that you have discovered to be perfect for your life right now?


Mike got me into Angelspit recently....I gave 'em a try in the past but just couldn't get into 'em. But now, I'm really enjoying them. I really like the song Skinny Little Bitch. Ha ha...can't stand those skinny little bitches with those skinny little (tight!) pants...or skinny little (tight again!) shorts...ugh! Who makes these clothes? Must be MEN! Oh & to answer one of the above questions again, wouldn't be caught dead in skinny pants or tiny shorts...even if I did weigh only 90 pounds. Ewww....gross! All I can say is "Got Heroin?"

Take care my friends~

4 Curious people had this to say...:

The Queen of Clearance said...

ha, I know what you mean about skinny girls! I always say that no matter how skinny I am i would never wear short shorts or skinny jeans. I haaaaaaate skinny jeans. I actually wont wear short at all right now, but If I were thin they would never be short shorts. I wont even show my upper
arms in public! Gah! Hate skinny girls :)

cindy said...

a little part of me wants to be a pirate because of all the adventure and all that, but another part is like princess all the way. one day without a shower and i would quickly fall apart, not to mention the seasickness...i somehow feel like that would be a big problem for me :)

Anonymous said...

My boyfriend's ex is one of those skinny bitches. She wears short shorts, skinny jeans...she basically wears her 16 year old daughter's clothes and thinks she looks good. Yuck! I think a woman should have curves.
The only place I wear shorts is to bed.
Coraline comes out on dvd in July? I'll have to get it for my daughter. She wants to see it.

Eve Noir said...

MEJIS- Ugh, don't you just want to GAG! Yes, these older ladies dressing like their daughters-that's just wrong!

Yes curves curves CURVES!!!

OMG, I saw girls under 12 short short SHORTS, very scary. Poor girls growing up now...it's like they have no other choice. I hope my nieces will be ok...if not I'll have to get 'em a few pointers.

I just think that 'look' is so trashy-when your shorts are WAYYYY to short & your shirt is way tight, low cut, or short too...I have issues with this 'look'...and seeing younger girls like this makes me assume they think they HAVE to look that way or boys won't like 'em. (SIGH)...oh well, what can you do!??

Thanks for the comments everyone!