Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I HEART The Mighty Boosh (For Frog Queen mostly)...another NOIR, his name is Vince ;)

4 Curious people had this to say...:

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

Oh my gooo....

That is too funny. I am working on collecting the whole series for my viewing pleasure.

Thanks so much for sharing!! You are the best.

Cheers!

Eve Noir said...

That's cool! And thank you back because I didn't know any other shows he was on. Isn't sharing fun!?!

SomethingDreadful said...

Vince and Howard! Holy crap, I didn't know AdultSwim was airing Mighty Boosh episodes???? It's what I get for not watching television.

I highly covet season 1 & 2 of Boosh that reside in my 'pirated BBC shows' collection. Vince has such fantastic hair.

Eve Noir said...

SOMETHING Dreadful- Yeah, my BF and I didn't know it's been on for a while-overseas I guess??!...(Unsure on that)

I love that show. I especially like their boss at the zoo (who's Lester at Naboo's Bootique also, don't know his real name). That guy cracks me up so much!!! Ha ha. ^_^