Friday, June 19, 2009

It's Open, It's Open....


...my Etsy shop that is. It's called Looking Glass Gallery and you can find it HERE. Please stop by and look at my (very few at the moment) items. I'm so glad this day has arrived. Enjoy your weekend everyone!

XoX~Eve

5 Curious people had this to say...:

cindy said...

Eve, I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to make a purchase! I'll have to start saving my nickels and dimes! :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I like what you've named it, too!

Sullivan McPig said...

Yay! It looks very good. And you know I love your art!

Eve Noir said...

THANKS SO MUCH EVERYONE!!!

CINDY- You are too funny (in a cool way but of course!). ;}

Yeah, MEJIS, I like it too! ^_^

I will be adding items as I make 'em. I just added a box too. (Takes a while to create a listing.)...>_<

Take care & thanks for your support my friends!
XoX~Eve

Anonymous said...

yay! for your etsy store wish you lots of luck with it

roxy