Saturday, June 20, 2009

Saturday 9: Never Say Never Again


Saturday 9: Never Say Never Again

1. Do you like James Bond films? If yes, what’s your favorite?
I think I'm one of the few peeps in the world who has NEVER seen a Bond film. Just doesn't interest me...just based off previews. Um, I really really liked Goldmember (Austin Powers), does that count for something? ;}

2. Are you daring enough to go snorkeling in the water fountain at the mall?
For the right price, YES!

3. Do you sometimes hate everything and everyone around you?
No, I am ALWAYS happy and singing and dancing! j/k Of course, just got over that feeling the other day...ugh. Hate to hate, seriously!

4. Do you secretly or openly believe the world revolves around you?
Openly, no...secretly, but of course! That's what I have Blogger for! ^_^

5. Would you rather buy a moped or a Harley Davidson?
Neither. I don't like operating 'vehicles' with my hands...I tried a moped, yeah couldn't even make it half way down the street-sad, I know!

6. Do you water ski or ice ski?
Neither. And I honestly wouldn't like to try either. (Not coordinated with that kinda stuff.)

7. Tell us about the last time that you tailgated.
Hmm...well, I have a teeny bit of a problem with that. Or so I've been told.

8. What was the last concert that you attended?
Fischerspooner. It was a concert that blew my mind! One word, A-MAZ-ING!!! I wrote a bit about it, can be found HERE. I got some good shots, luckily was very close to the action, and that was so crucial to seeing a band like this. (If you don't want to read my post, do yourself a big favor & check out the video at the bottom of the post to see what I'm talking about, thanks if ya do!)

9. What’s the most exotic food that you’ve ate?
Hm...I can't really think of anything TOO exotic. I recently had Sushi for the first time & love it now! I got a Sushi dish called Christmas...it was very tasty & so so beautiful. I didn't want to touch it cuz it looked too good to eat!

Play Saturday 9 HERE.
Take care peeps.~

11 Curious people had this to say...:

Danielle said...

Okay you are a lot braver than I am about mopeds! I don't think I would even try it at all! Yeah I don't think I would try sushi! Check out my Saturday nine here.

Eve Noir said...

Hi Danielle- Thanks for the comment. I'll be checking out your answers!

Hazel said...

your answer to no. 9 made me smile. happy saturday

I am Harriet said...

Sushi can be good, although it's often over rated.

http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/06/saturday-solstice.html

Anonymous said...

James Bond movies are boring. You haven't missed anything, believe me. lol
Goldmember is hilarious! We quote it all the time at our house. We're weird like that.
I like sushi, too.

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

So you want $$$ for the mall dive. Clever! Have a great day...

cindy said...

i hate james bond. ugh. lol

but I DO like austin powers movies :)

Anonymous said...

you bunch of bond haters!!! LOL
i personally think the movies are cool :) but to each their own. and yeah i don't think i would try a moped or motorcycle, i don't even know how to ride a bike!

roxy

Lana said...

wow you know that sushi is RAW FISH right????? gag..LOL

Great answers!! I have never heard of that band before...I'll probably have to read your article about them!
:-0
check out my monday crazy questions
http://mondaycrazyquestions.blogspot.com/

Eve Noir said...

Lani- Yeah, that's why I was very hesitant (for years & years) to try it. BUT what I get has much MUCH more veggies & rice than raw fish. It's really YUMMY!

Unknown said...

Ha! Said sushi too.

Have a great week.