Thursday, June 25, 2009

Made my business cards for my Etsy shop...

...and they look wonderful! My dad & I did a good job. Wow, and no arguing, a miracle! ;} I'd post one here but I'm about to leave my parents' house...yes we are STILL without power at my home. But it has cooled down a lot so I think we'll be ok without air conditioning or fans (Knocks on Wood!).

My mom told me there are A LOT of lines down...I haven't really been driving around, but I know it's probably true. I'll say this much-when I turned down my street (driving home from work) it looked like a war zone! So many branches all over the place & debris....it was everywhere! Mike even said his package from Amazon was thrown about in the front yard.

Well, I better head home...it's getting late. But I'm hoping my power will be up by tomorrow (wish for me friends!)...cuz then I can show you my new pieces & new business cards. ^_^ And oh boy, you know I have more random cell pics...like too many. Hope everyone is doing good & I hope I can post & also read your blogs soon.
Take care~

7 Curious people had this to say...:

The Queen of Clearance said...

I cant wait to see these new business cards! I hope you get your power back soon!

cindy said...

can't wait to see your business cards! :)

Sullivan McPig said...

Glad to read a post by you as I was wondering if you made it home save. hope you have your power back soon.

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

Looking forward to hearing from you. Always love the pictures!!!

BTW - completely missed your Esty shop. I am off to go check it out.

Cheers!

Eve Noir said...

thanks everyone. power is still out. i'm using my work's computer. they said power should be back on between 11:30 pm-1:00 am tonight! ugh! But hm, maybe it'll be on sooner cuz we have the electric peeps on our street (and they've been there for a while). so hopefully soon!!!

I can't wait to show off my business cards...I know you guys will appreciate 'em.

SULLIVAN- thanks awww, you are TOO sweet. yes i made it home but OOOO boooy was it the darkest night EVER (in my city!)!!!

Anonymous said...

hope you get power back soon and looking forward to seeing the cards and new art and new pictures :)

roxy

Eve Noir said...

ROXY- Thanks! :)