Sunday, June 28, 2009

Saturday 9: I Want You Back

Saturday 9: I Want You Back

1. Where were you when you heard that Michael Jackson died?
My parents house

2. How do you think that he will be remembered?
For his music mainly...so many people loved his music...and sadly for the way he looked (there's no denying his face/body has been altered...and sadly for those rape charges. But I hope he's remembered most for his music.

3. What was your favorite Jackson tune?
Billie Jean

4. Did you watch the original Charlie’s Angels?
No...don't think I've ever seen an episode from start to finish....maybe just clips of 'em

5. Did someone you know have that poster of Farrah?
No, I'm actually too young (WoW!!!) for that...was born after the show came out

6. Did you consider her battle with cancer heroic?
Hm, I really don't know much about her battle with cancer honestly but of course I would think it would be heroic.....anyone living with a disease like that goes through HELL, I've seen it firsthand and I feel these people are VERY heroic

7. Were you a fan of The Tonight Show Starring Johnnie Carson?
I saw clips here & there, again too young to have watched it. I was born in '79...not sure when it started or ended off the top of my head

8. Did you like Ed McMahon on the show?
From what I saw he seemed funny. And he seemed like a nice guy in general (from what I saw over the years)

9. What else will you remember McMahon for?
C'mon...do you REALLY have to ask!?? YOU get 3 out of 4 stars!!! From STARSEARCH of course!!! And hm, didn't he do something recently...can't remember.

I feel sad that all these people died roughly around the same time. I hope they are resting in peace now.


Please play along with Saturday 9 here. (yes, i know it's Sunday...but I'm 2 days behind cuz of my power going out!)

3 Curious people had this to say...:

The Queen of Clearance said...

I remember ed for thepublishers clearinghouse sweepstakes!

Eve Noir said...

QUEEN- Yeah, I thought he did that too...but wasn't 100%. Very sad about him but I guess it's good that he lived a full life! Take care~

Anonymous said...

I'd say people will remember MJ first for his music and then for his weirdness.