Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Pure Trance by Junko Mizuno (and please visit this blog)



Umeko & Takeko -- Junko Mizuno's Pure Trance blind-box (3/20)
"Umeko & Takeko are artificial nurses created by the Director. Takeko has a calm personality whereas Umeko is a bit of a baby. They both have superior abilities in operations and their nurses' caps are not removable as they are part of their bodies."
(And YES, this particular toy(s) above...
is a 2 pack set! Sweet!!!)


Yuki & Miki -- Junko Mizuno's Pure Trance blind-box (2/20)
"When twin sisters Yuki & Miki combine their mysterious superpowers they can practice magic. If you feed the skull fresh food, their powers become even stronger."

Hello everyone. I been meaning to write a post about my newest mini figures called Pure Trance by Junko Mizuno, but something cool happened and now I'm not going to write about it (but I'm still going to direct you to a post on them). You see, a really artistic & cool lady named Emily @ Follow the White Rabbit just did a post yesterday about it...& it was really great with awesome pics among it being very well-written also. So I knew I couldn't beat that & so I asked if I could link peeps over to her page & she said that THAT was cool. (I'd like to ask people-if I can-out of courtesy.)

So please click
HERE for her great blog post. Oh & make sure to say EVE sent ya. ;} And btw: I got the twins pictured above holding the sweet skull. But I still want more of these toys-like the nurses, they rule! I got 2 so far-I got the twin girls and a boy who smells like garbage, well not literally but that's his story. Yes, it's true-my Dunny addiction has taken a backseat as soon as I heard that these bad boys were coming out! Must...get...more...will...do...anything...for...more!!! ;}

Enjoy her post and thanks again Emily for writing such a good post & for letting me link up!~

6 Curious people had this to say...:

Anonymous said...

Those are so cute!

Anonymous said...

want want want

cindy said...

adorable! :)

Eve Noir said...

I KNOW & they are so much more cuter & cooler up close & personal!

Emily [Follow The White Rabbit] said...

Thanks for the mention, Eve! I'm glad you liked my post and pics so much! ♥

Eve Noir said...

You're welcome Emily. I think your post was great (as you know) and I REALLY thought you took some great shots!

Take care~