Sunday, June 21, 2009

Sunday Stealing: The Finish the Sentence Meme

Cheers to all us thieves!

Sunday Stealing: The Finish The Sentence Meme
1. I've come to realize that my last kiss... was with my doggie.

2. I am listening to...
the fan blowing on my computer desk.

3. I talk... too fast sometimes...>_<

4. I love...
creating...listening to music...blogging...spending time with loved ones.

5. My best friend/s...
is my doggie. She's the best listener! :)

6. My first real kiss...
what makes it real? I think they're all real. So I'd say in 5th grade with a cute skater boy.

7. Love is...
better than money.

8. Marriage is...
not better than money. ;}

9. Somewhere, someone is thinking...
"this girl's answers are odd!"

10. I'll always...
be odd and fine with that.

11. The last time I really cried was because...
I thought certain people were friends but really they weren't.

12. My cell phone...
fell on the concrete for the first time the other day...and it lived!

13. When I wake up in the morning...
I'd rather go back to sleep.

14. Before I go to bed...
I try to be as relaxed as possible...usually after listening to some music.

15. Right now I am thinking about...
getting my new art space (aka: room) in order (oh my, it's a mess in there!).

16. Babies are...
very demanding and not for me.

17. I get on Myspace...
very rarely since I joined Blogger over 6 months back.

18. Today I...
felt pretty good...and sweated to death moving ALL my art stuff from the basement to our spare bedroom-ugh, sweat is gross!

19. Tomorrow I will be... working on that room...I can't leave it like that for too long...just irks me!

20. I really want to be...
many things in life...like an artist...a musician...a writer...and a good person most of all.

Play along with Sunday Stealing HERE.

2 Curious people had this to say...:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one whose best friend is her dog.

Eve Noir said...

Yes, seriously, she is. :) Caring, loving, good listener, cool to hang out with-my Bibi is all that. :}

Awww, what kind of doggie do you have? And his/her name? Mine is a bichon frise mixed with a pekinese (but she doesn't look a thing like the latter).

I think I should have some pics of her up here. Here's a general idea if not (but she's not as poofy). Soon I want to do an ALL ABOUT BIBI post...just pics of her from various things.

http://www.akc.org/breeds/bichon_frise/