Sunday, June 21, 2009

We got a new ___ at last! Plus, some more random cell pics

Hi everyone. This 'part' concludes all the random cell pics I have in my "cellphone pics" folder. But yes, of course there's more back on my memory card. I'm learning how to edit myself, but tis hard when I think everything is so bizarre, beautiful, or ___ (insert whatever word you'd like there)....in some shape or form. Curse this camera phone!!! ;}

So anyways, I got some VERY VERY good news to talk about FIRST. We will be getting a roomie soon. Yay, and I couldn't be happier! I was REALLY stressing because from May until now (and for the rest of the month too) cuz things have been a bit tough since losing our roomie Joe. Even by getting rid of certain things & less spending in general, it's been...hard in some ways. But we found out TODAY that Mike's best friend, TJ, will be moving in roughly at the end of July/beginning of August. So things will be tight next month too but I think we'll be ok (here's hoping!).

And the even better news is IS that he's very handy around the house (and with cars & all that guy stuff)...not saying Mike is stupid (because he knows a lot too)...but TJ is an electrician and just knows things Mike doesn't. AND, he's going to make our basement BETTER-meaning put up a wall for his room. And when he moves out, it will be much easier to try to find another roomie because that person will have that privacy. (But he said he'll be with us for a couple years...so again, here's hoping for that!)

AND (are you sick of these AND's or what!??), 2 cool things: 1-since he is Mike's bestest bud & they go places together, he can DRIVE him sometimes & not me...and they can get out of my hair for a bit too. 2-he's our 'music man' meaning, he is the music behind our band (TJ, Mike, and I are the Bloody Little Girls, soon to be Heartless now...ha ha)...so we can start making some music again. Yay, I gotta start writing some lyrics again!


OH & ONE LAST BIG thing since TJ is moving into our basement, I get Joe's old room as my new art room-yes!!! A whole room for my art (well, Mike will have a few things, but that's fine!) Soooo...Good bye basement (and kinda cramped area down there) and HELLO to a room with a view & more space.

Mike and I moved up all of my stuff up this afternoon. Whew, that was a lot of work-I had crap on crap on crap down there...and now I gotta organize it so I may be MIA until I get that in order. I just had to start throwing things in paper bags at a point because I didn't keep a lot in storage. I mean it's so crazy in my new room right now that I don't even know where ONE of my items is that is FOR SALE right now on my Etsy shop, yikes. (So, if any of you want that hand mirror right now, please don't get it cuz it's MIA. I know you prob won't but just wanted to share that!)

OK, now to the pictures. These are the oldes of 'em all...but I think I'll be able to remember what they all were. Enjoy 'em and I hope you have a good week.~

hello kitty paint-its...but come on, you know i was tempted. i didn't use their paint though. i used my regular acrylic paint. and look what i created below...

...a crazy (joker-like) Hello Kitty...
ha ha ha...

...and the back...
mike said 'why don't you paint the next one normal?"...
I said...I did paint her normal.
well, atleast for me!

some peeps saw this on my goth blog.
it's my BIG lambi.
getting a lil' slap for being bad...
courtesy of my somewhat new CROP.
^_^

i don't know what happens to me in the night some times.
i woke up to this on my arm one morning.
i guess my PJ shirt was sooo tight, that it left these marks...
and they hurt too for a while that morning.
what!!!???!!! odd stuff.

from an Asian store...
it brings GOOD LUCK...
when it's tassels blow in the wind...
it's next to my kitchen window...
and it helped cuz TJ is coming!

from the Asian store also.
he (a cute lil' round piggy) brings...
luck with money...
he's on our front door...

hm, he's kinda been working...
cuz we don't have a dry bank account yet...
and (knocks on wood) that THAT will never happen.

here's a truck by the Toys R Us I used to work at for 3 years....
sometimes i miss it there...
was really fun in the beginning...
met a lot of nice people...
but that was my job before my current one...
(at the library)...

and I NEVER EVER want to go back to retail again!
it wasn't the worst place to work,
but again, i like it better at the library...
there's weirdos there too...
but i just didn't like dealing with money...
& the insane parents during their kids birthdays & holidays, yikes!!!

just got my ears pierced cuz one of my holes closed up...
and this will be my 1st pair of earrings i'll wear once i can take these studs out...
o my, how am i gonna make it 5 weeks with these in...
night & day?
just wanna rip 'em out some days!

my two nieces and my nephew eating in my parents living room...

my youngest nephew wearing his Detroit Tigers baseball hat...
he loves it...awww....he's too cute...
and oh that dude is Mike....;}

flowers that turned the water purple at work...
i guess the dye does that...
kinda cool, ya think!??!
^_^
Adios for now my amigos!!!~



6 Curious people had this to say...:

The Queen of Clearance said...

congrats on getting a new room mate and to getting a new/ better craft room. My craft room is sooo tiny!

cindy said...

I agree about retail...it's fun for awhile, but it quickly gets old. lol. And you work in a library! wheee! I actually want to be a children's librarian...it's a lot of work though and more school on top of my B.A. in English which I just don't have the time for right now. Or money for that matter. lol. So, I try to be content with what I am doing now. But I would love to work in a library! :)

Eve Noir said...

THANKS LADIES!

Queen- Yes, it's hard working in such a confined space. I'm just digging that I have a window now. Feels great!

Cindy- Yes, I'd rather be a children's librarian if I were to do it too (everyone always asks me since I work in the library-7 years now!).

Yes, I know going back to school can be difficult, I've been debating it for a while too. I never finished my B.A. in Psych, and I do regret it.

The library is fun. I do enjoy it there. Overall, my co-workers are nice, my bosses are decent, and the work is (beyond) easy...and I like to help people. So it's a win win situation.

Thanks for reading & commenting!!!

Sullivan McPig said...

oh! Glad that you found a new room mate and a better art space.
And I love your hello kitty!

Sullivan McPig said...

@Cindy & Eve: I hope children in the libraries over where you live aren't as noisy and rude as the children were in the library where my owner used to work because I can tell you that wasn't fun at all!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new roomie! I used to work at Toys R Us too. Retail sucks.