Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Today is another special day because it's...


...my 6 month Blog-iversary. Yay!!! Yes, Oh My Goodness, it's been 6 months. How the time flies when you're having fun, right? :) I want to thank YOU (insert your name here) for making me so happy to write, to share, and to meet such cool new friends/followers over these past six months. YOU all pretty much ROCK! Thanks so much for being such great readers. ^_^ I hope to continue to blog until my fingers fall off....;} So that'll be a while I'm thinking!

I plan to do a nice giveaway soon for this BIG ol' anniversary. Please look forward to that post (which will be coming soon). I wanted to write about it now but alas, I'm running late (as always) just like the White Rabbit from....well, you better know where he's from if you've been reading my blog!

OK, I better go. I didn't even eat the most important meal of the day yet...it's breakfast of course! So I better do that or else I'll be running behind. Once again, thanks for your continued support & luv. It's very much appreciated every day I come on here to write.

And remember to always stay curious!
XoX~Your friend, Eve

6 Curious people had this to say...:

Cindy said...

congrats on your blog anniversary!!

Eve Noir said...

Thanks Cindy!!!

Sullivan McPig said...

Congrats! Ooh, that means it's almost my 6 month blog anniversary too!

Eve Noir said...

Thanks Sullivan! Make sure to celebrate yours...atleast by saying so online. :)

Dracenea said...

Awww! We appreciate you too!

I missed my 6 month!

Eve Noir said...

Thanks Dracenea! Wowee, you've been blogging longer than me. See I told you I didn't read your older posts...for a reason (I wasn't here!). :)