Monday, July 13, 2009

The Blog Outside the Box Meme


The Blog Outside the Box Meme

please visit The Queen's Meme to play along too! :)

1. You are in court. You are in deep doo-doo. What did you do? ('Cause if you want, I might could talk to the judge and get your sentence reduced to Bloggingham dungeon time.)

I was singing & dancing in the courtyard all night...again!

2. Your blog just became a best-selling book . What is the title of your book ?

Easy enough...Through Eve's Looking-Glass. ;}

3. It is midnight. The phone rings. It is Michael Jackson calling from the Great Beyond.

What would you like to ask him?

If I could own Neverland for ever & ever & ever....and then turn it into my own Wonderland...but sshhh, don't tell him that!

4. You are having your future told. The fortune teller looks in the crystal ball, screams and leaves the room in fright. What did they see?

Me...in a wedding dress! Ahhh!!!


5. You're blogging along minding your own blusiness (that's blog + oh...you know) when Google unexpectedly puts a Objectionable Content Warning on your blog. Your own mother is afraid to enter! What, pray tell, did you do to warrant it? How did this happen? Do you think you deserve it? Just how objectionable are you? Do tell.

Oh it's probably another ART picture. (Like ones I put up on MySpace...BOOBIES were covered MySpace jerks! They told me TWICE that if I do it again, they would DELETE my account...what EVA!) I am/was innocent as always!!!

6. You suddenly become God Of The Universe. What would your first Commandment be?

That would be GODDESS. And always treat people as YOU would like to be treated. Simple, cheesy, good!


7. And finally, what secret would you like to tell the Queen? Not to worry. What happens in Bloggingham, stays in Bloggingham.

(Whispers into the Queen's ear).....{words inaudible to readers}....in other words: Only she & I know this secret...;}

5 Curious people had this to say...:

Lori L. Clark Art said...

OMG you showed boobies? LOL Great answers!

Eve Noir said...

Technically, they weren't MY BOOBIES...they were various girls boobies from art. (One was EVE with the snake around her & her...BOOBIES. MySpace got rid of that, those meanies!!!)

Rochelle Blue said...

Lol! awesome answers!

Mimi Lenox said...

...and I will never tell a soul...

Thank you for playing my first meme. You did a wonderful job with it!

Anonymous said...

I draw nakey women...I post them on my deviant art account. They don't have problems with boobs.
Oh and I thought that was you partying in the courtyard. lol