Sunday, July 12, 2009

Musical Monday: Skinny Little Bitch


Umm....I have nothing against (really really really) skinny girls....;} I mean skinny girls that shouldn't be THAT THIN if you know what I mean. It's kinda sad if you really think about it. Why does our society want US (ladies) to be so so so TINY!??! Have you seen the shorts they sell lately? Very scary...wouldn't be caught DEAD in 'em...even if I only weighed 100 pounds.

Anyways.....

This song is just very...true in many ways. And it flatout rules! Therefore, I enjoy it very much (been listening to it a lot lately). And, YAY, my boyfriend and I will be seeing 'em LIVE in October (they will be opening KMDFM's show)....can't wait cuz they sound like they will ROCK!!! ^_^

To play along with Musical Monday, please click HERE.

Hope you enjoy your week as well as "Skinny Little Bitch" by Angelspit...who are from down under. Seriously, they are from Australia.

OH & here's the lyrics directly from Angelspit's website...with the video below that.
(BTW: I chose the remix version for you to listen to-was the version I heard first thanks to my BF...so the lyrics are not exact-just a lil' FYI.)

SKINNY LITTLE BITCH

I overcame my bone structure and metabolism
I made myself engage in mind-numbing conversation
A fad diet left me with skin, bone and bitterness
starved myself to a petite listening to repetitive electro shit

Prey to the fairies
she got her wish
tied up and vacuous
she made the switch
step into her carriage
put on the ritz
saliva laced malicious
skinny little bitch (singin’)

LA LA LA LA

hey, like my tats? Full sleeve, Black and White
2 toned, no-ones’ home, in today, out tonight
shiny happy die alone, viscous girls, plastic guys
you keep on scratching my back and I’ll scratch out your eyes

(he is the) home coming queen, hip new breed of clique
wears a Tiara made of daggers and is in the top 8
you throw him a kiss he throws hi-voltage bouquets
if he can’t have your affection then he’ll thrive on your hate

membrane of bitterness
words that rip
Topped of with a tongue with your name on it’s tip
Hatred for a skeleton
ugly and rich
all wrapped up in a skinny little bitch (singin')

LA LA LA LA



4 Curious people had this to say...:

Amy said...

This was a funny post. Those shorts are way crazy if you ask me. I did not hear that song though. Thanks for sharing...

Caravan Trading Group said...

LOL -- I've never heard this song before but have to say that the lyrics are great!

We'll be starting a new meme called Small World Saturday on August 1. I hope that you'll join us; it should be lots of fun!

said...

I agree about the shorts. Wish I could enact a bill banning them!

Cherie said...

Hmmmm ... lyric definitely help me to understand this world we live in a little better. But I think that I'll stick with my fantasy world. lol Happy Musical Monday ... on Thursday. :)