Monday, July 20, 2009

Cuz I'm still feelin' random

As IF you couldn't get enough, right!?!
Here's some MORE random cell pics!
Enjoy!

I tried keeping a snail as a 'pet' but he didn't like my red sparkly tupperware (interesting shot, right?). He kept climbing to the top so I let him go back home. I was sad but I didn't want him to be sad either! :)

And why is this LOOKING-GLASS outside of my house?
We were trying to make room in our garage...
that's all!

Pretty flowers at the mall...

This is what I did during the BLACKOUT...
ate some McDonald's breakfast...
while listening to that Blue MP3 player...
yes, that lil' speaker works...I love it!

My art room in the sorta-darkness.
Some of the things on the wall are my creations...
and some are not.
Those green lights were DIRT CHEAP @ TARGET...
after Xmas time.

Guess no one really likes OZ-colored-green lights.
I bought 3 packs...thinking I was gonna use 'em all one day
(like in my new room)...
but one strand is actually enough!

Looking out the top windows at work.

Everyone at my work was baffled to how this toliet seat...
(women's room of course)
...was missing such a BIG PIECE...
hmm, curiouser & curiouser...

BIG BIG BIG...
HUGE HUGE HUGE...
Cupcake...
at Kroger grocery store...

Cool wine display at Kroger's...


And another display...
I love X's...
So it would be really cool to own this one...

AND...
you can put your wine bottles in the X.
VERY cool!!!

I only drink a lil' wine...
every once in a while...
but it would still be a great display!

~Hope you enjoy your week to come~


8 Curious people had this to say...:

Lauralee said...

I really like the lights. That's always been an idea of mine to try. And the first picture of the snail is really good.

Sullivan McPig said...

Great pictures! Carien also has christmas lights in her room, but those are white (cord is green)

cindy said...

that cupcake is huge!!!!

Anonymous said...

the snail pic is GREAT!!!

roxy

Anonymous said...

Pretty lights. I wonder how that toilet seat broke. lol

Eve Noir said...

Thanks everyone for the comments!

Thanks about the snail pic Lee Beth & Roxy...didn't plan for it to be a really cool shot, but it worked!

I used to have really cool PEARL xmas lights in my old bedroom. They lasted FOREVER, Sullivan.

Mejis- The oddest things happen at my work...lemme tell ya! And those seats are STRONG...well, they seem heavy/durable compared to ones in peeps houses.

FUNNY thing-was at Meijer's (Mejis/Meijer...hm, that could be confusing!) and I found another strange thing with a toliet seat. I'll post that pic soon...just wanted to tell you now.

Take care~

The Queen of Clearance said...

christmas lights are so cheap after chrsitmas at target! I have tons!

LivingDeadNurse said...

intresting toliet seat lol

loved the pics