Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Honest Scrap Award, thanks Mejis!!!


Thank you, thank you to MEJIS at Did I Say That Outloud? for this lovely award. It's the Honest Scrap award...and I think this makes the 3rd time I've received it...and you know what they say, third times a charm, right!?? She also passed on another award, and I will get to that one later. As with one Ms. Cindy @ Twas the Brillig gave me a million years ago...sorry Cindy-I didn't forget about the Zombie Chickens!...And it's not like I get a bazillion awards but sometimes I just put 'em off...and I figured "Can't put 'em off anymore...I have no excuses!!!"

OK, this is how this award works...as taken from Mejis post...thanks Mejis!!!

1. “The Honest Scrap” award is not one to hold all to your self but it must be shared!

2. First, the recipient has to tell 10 true things about themselves in their blog that no one else knows.

3. Second, the recipient has to pass along this prestigious award to 10 more bloggers.

4. Third, those 10 bloggers all have to be notified they have been given with this award.

5. Those 10 bloggers that receive this award should link back to the blog that awarded them “The Honest Scrap’ award.


K, (Thinking Cap On)...

My HONEST LIST

10-I've probably spent MORE money on CD's/Music than anything else I own...including my car. (OK, it's used but STILL!) In other words, I have a HUGE passion for music. I am listening to some now...

9-I don't typically like or watch SCARY/GOREY films. I scare way too easily and I have nightmares.

8-If I HAD to go deaf or blind I would choose BLIND. Yes, even as a struggling visual artist because (again) MUSIC is probably my biggest love in life. Would miss seeing things but think I would miss hearing things more.

7-I've met pretty much all the musicians I've wanted to meet in my life. (Exceptions might be Kathleen Hanna, Bjork, and Tori Amos.) But there's ONE musician I would give my left ear to meet and his name is Tim SKOLD. I'm dead serious.

6-I haven't read a book in...over a year. Atleast. Sad, I know. :(

5-I enjoy WHITE NOISE when I go to sleep. (Mike is the complete opposite.) This is probably because of the fact that I lived very close to an expressway for most of my life.

4-I don't really eat FAST FOOD much. Take out, yes. Fast food, hardly ever...besides Mc D's breakfast.

3-If you looked at my shirts in my closet, you would see that MOST are black. I LOVE color but black just seems to look best on me I think.

2-I LOVE to write on chalkboards...or nowadays the white boards w/markers. Hm, don't know why!

1-I BLOG when I should be cleaning my house...but doesn't everyone?!?

Now on to the 10 Bloggees that shall receive this award from me...And they are...(and sorry if I gave this to you in the past btw, but heck we want to know MORE about you & it means I HEART you very much by giving you more!)....

BunnyKissd @ Diary of a crazy rabbit lady, too!

Emily @ Follow the White Rabbit

The Frog Queen @ Frog on the Pumpkin

Jennylee @ It can only get better...

Queen of Clearance @ The Queen of Clearance

Sullivan @ The life and travels of Sullivan Mc Pig

Cindy @ Twas the Brillig

Boyd @ Boyd's World

Bersaba @ Bersaba's Scribblings

and...

Alice @ Alice found some doors

(though I don't think she 'does' awards but her blog is UBER cool!)

OK, now pass 'em along my fellow blog authors...and have a good (whatever day you are reading this!) one.....

XoX~EVE



9 Curious people had this to say...:

The Queen of Clearance said...

Thanks for the award! You deserve it for sure!

Eve Noir said...

Thank you Queen, as do you!

Sullivan McPig said...

Thanks fir the award! I feel honoured. Will make a post on it asap

cindy said...

thanks for the award! :D I always forget that i get them until it is too late...lol. hopefully, i'll get around to actually answering the questions!

i need white noise when i sleep too. and i would definitely be blind too. i NEED music!!!!

BunnyKissd said...

Ooo! Thankies! I shall have to think on what to post...

Eve Noir said...

You're welcome Sullivan, Cindy, and BunnyKissd!!! Have fun making your list and passing the torch on. :)

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

LOL! Thanks....10 things huh? Okay, is going to take me a while to make up...I mean write down 10 things about myself that no one knows....hummm....what have you done :)

Thanks again. I appreciate it.

Cheers!

Emily [Follow The White Rabbit] said...

Awww, thanks for the award, that's so sweet of you, Eve! :) (We are the same on #9!)

Eve Noir said...

You're welcome Emily. Your blog is wonderful, as is your art! :)