Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Some random pics in the meantime....

Here's LOTS of randomness (of cellphone pics)...
until I get around to writing a regular ol' post.
Hope you'll enjoy the random pics!!!
^_^

Been rocking it out on RockBand. I'm the SINGER. I'm always the singer. I don't do instruments...pretty much such at 'em...even if they're just buttons & crap.
Like my clothes? I picked 'em out...have had the same ones 4ever. Mike said I should change it up...but I HEART my outfit. Maybe...maybe I told him. Gotta see what other cool clothes there are.

Hmm....Hardest song to sing yet....
Judas Priest's "Painkiller."
What a pain!
I almost crashed & burned but I tried my hardest & we did good in the end...
even if Mike had to bail me out a couple times!
That dude is hard to sing like!!!
Give me Bon Jovi & Duran Duran or...
even Journey & Kansas...
& I can REALLY rock 'em...
I don't know why but I can.....:)

Yes, at McDonald's by my house. We live near Lake St. Clair in Michigan...and there's tons (literally TONS) of fish flies. Oh & the grossness of driving (slowly) thru the drive-thru & hearing my tires crush 'em.....ugh! Very nasty.

Piggy Banks @ Target...
always thinking of Sullivan!
I like the SILVER one.
Which one do you like Sullivan?

I'm not sure where I'm at....
besides a restroom.
And there's my AWESOME Joy Division shirt...
which Ronan from VNV Nation said he liked.
Very cool!

Another reason WHY you should NOT go into Old Navy.
Creepy peeps are there!

I guess WATTS are connected to creepy Halloween peeps/creatures...or something.
OK...???!!!
Hm...very curious....

Another kinda PIG.
@ Hot Topic.
Cuz Local=something everyone should support!

Those silly peeps at my Hot Topic...
they made this (they said it was a group effort)...
after MJ passed away.
Don't you HEART his orange jacket?!?

Couldn't get a good picture of this...
cuz I didn't want to open 'em...
CLICK to see BIGGER pic (for all pics of course)...
BUT this is some of the sweet treats/chocolates/etc...
that they had at the Sticky & Sweet show.
One is a longer hammer (darn thing broke)...
and a smaller hammer.
Still in my fridge!

The nature is coming thru this...
looks pretty cool to me.

Street art in Royal Oak, Michigan....

Oh, Jesus! I always knew that about you!
^_^

If I'm out shopping & buy things I really shouldn't...
I'm just gonna say "LIL' LAMBI made me do it!"
That's my tiny lamb...she told me to buy those small (pocket sized) books in Royal Oak....
But LAMBI made me.
I wanted the Interview mag w/Bjork on the cover but I did resist that....
magazines are pricey & I always want a lot when I go into a Borders or Barnes & Noble.

Barnes & Noble in Royal Oak...
for SULLIVAN, again...
and cuz I heart that doggie with the pig on Funny Farm.
Mike wants a boston terrier....

MORE KIDS NEED to be doing THIS!!!

In Barnes & Noble...
very cool...
and I love owls!

Remember when I went to Barnes before & I got that HUGE @$$ hammer-handle thing for the bathroom? Well, now it's this light circle thing. Much better...that hammer thing was out of control!!!

Sitting down in Royal Oak, outside.
I have no clue why this person said he loved this girl and then wrote her telephone #...very odd & curious....hmm....

Last 2 pics but not the least!
This is the newest TARGET in the area.
It's like a FREAKIN' museum.
Doesn't it look like it from the outside?
It's so hip & cool...mine isn't like this one....
there's even a STARBUCKS inside...
and it's HUGE.
Plus there's....

these cool lights of half of the TARGET symbol at random places in the store.
Yeah, wanna know why I'm late to work?
Cuz I'm taking pictures of TARGET!!!
Bad EVE, I know!!!....
but this TARGET isn't close by & I just had to...
in the name of the LOOKING-GLASS.
My REAL full-time job. Ha ha...

~Take care & have a good Thursday!!!~

6 Curious people had this to say...:

The Queen of Clearance said...

the creepy mannequins at old navy freak me out!

Sullivan McPig said...

Cool pictures! Love all the piggy pics you took for me. And I like the two piggies on the right. I think I like the one next to the black piggy the best.

cindy said...

love those target piggy banks! :)
and wow, that's a lot of fish flies! i don't think we get those around here...if we do, they DEFINITELY do not come in swarms like that!

Boyd said...

One time I was running, and there were tons of piles of leaves all over the trail. Or so I thought...
Turns out they were giant piles of dead fish flies...EWW

Anonymous said...

When I listen to my Judas Priest cds I never sing along. He sings way too high for me.
Mannequins are creepy! Especially the freaky Old Navy preppy ones. lol

Eve Noir said...

MEJIS- Yes, his voice is WAYYYY too high & my BF kept telling me to sing higher & I couldn't...well, not very well!