Wednesday, July 15, 2009

things to catch up on

sometimes it feels like things are just piling up & up & up...
I need 31 hours in a day it seems,
sometimes...
and I would probably use 13 hours for sleeping...
^_^

Hi there. Boy, I have lots of things to catch up on....but sometimes there REALLY isn't enough time in the day or even a week to cover it all!

Things that have happened that I'd like to talk/blog about & hopefully will include:

  1. Met VNV Nation over the weekend... and it was GREAT!
  2. OBAMA (yes the President of the USA)...was at my work yesterday...yes, at my CAMPUS I work on...and it was his first time in Michigan since he got elected & he chose my work, wowwwwweeeeee!!! It was a very exciting time.
  3. The fence in the backyard...the privacy fence...it got torn down & they are still in the process of putting up another
  4. I found the coolest new store to spend time & $$ at....it's called Labelle Antiques Etc....and OH yeah, QUEEN of Clearance, I got some buttons! Button, button, who's got the button!?? Meeeee!!!!
  5. random cell pics, random cell pics, and some more random cell pics.....
  6. Last but not least, ART I've made......So I will TRY my BESTEST to catch up (and do posts on these topics) eventually....just give me some time....as working & cleaning/organizing this house has been my priority lately....
Alright, gotta start getting ready for work but I hope you're all doing well. Oh & check out Sullivan's post tomorrow....he said he's gonna put up what I made his owner tomorrow. So I'm very excited about that. So glad she likes it.

Take care everyone and chat with you soon~

4 Curious people had this to say...:

The Queen of Clearance said...

I want buttons! Ill be in michigan next weekend! I cant wait! I love Michigan! Obama came to your work? Did you get to meet him..or at least see him?

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to those posts!

Boyd said...

Did you get to see Obama?

Eve Noir said...

Thanks peeps!

Queen, personally I think MI is better than OHIO (I know you were excited to go there)...but IDK since I've lived here my whole life. ;)

BOYD & QUEEN- Sadly, no...:(...it was a GOLDEN TICKET kinda thing. I showed up for work, and found out he was gonna be there in a few hours. Kinda was like WTH!??

And I work there & should've known...but didn't. (I don't read my work emails...maybe should start doing that!)

Posts to come...maybe some random cell pics to fill in since I'll be a bit busy...

Take care & OH Thanks Mejis!!!
XoX~Eve