Friday, August 7, 2009

Another ALICE pic from Burton's Wonderland


It's TweedleDee and TweedleDum...yay...and I don't know why Tom's computer doesn't let me center/bold/italic things. Hm, will have to ask him. These guys (well, really it's just ONE guy-Matt Lucas) playing these crazy twins. They look perfect...and very Burton-esque. Because I think at this point things CAN be called Burton-esque or Burton-like. And don't forget the date, 3/5/09. (Hint Hint-only three days after birthday...woooooooo!) Chat at ya later.
Oh and I got it to work...had to do it at the end though...don't know why...hm...
OK, adios amigos~

3 Curious people had this to say...:

The Queen of Clearance said...

cant wait for the movie!

Irish Chick Soup said...

Oh you can believe I'll be there March 5th. :)

Sullivan McPig said...

I hope they release it at the same date here as over in the US so I don't have to wait for it some more...