Saturday, August 8, 2009

Who likes...or REALLY likes/loves...

...CORALINE???
I am doing a lil' 'thing' so let me know when you can. It's a surPRIZE. I recall that Sullivan does...but can't recall if Cindy does or Mejis or Queen of Clearance, 4 of my bestest blogging buds. Lemme know cuz I got something up my sleeve.
Curious???!!!???
^_^
Hope you all enjoy your weekend.
I'll be trying to get my art room organized...
cuz I really want to get on making some art...
especially a couple more pieces for the DAMNED II show.
K, chat at ya later~

10 Curious people had this to say...:

Sullivan McPig said...

Yes! Curious!
And really should watch Coraline again and reread the book too

Anonymous said...

I really liked coraline!! my daughter likes it lots too especially cause she gets to wear the 3D glasses LOL. we have also watched it in 2D either way its GREAT!!
your non blogging buddy LOL
roxy

permanentcloud said...

cool movie for sure!!

The Queen of Clearance said...

movie yes! Book...i never knew there was one!!! I want to read the booK!

Irish Chick Soup said...

I really did enjoy the movie, haven't picked up the book. The one thing I didn't like about the movie was that rats were evil, where as mice were good. Total lie. :) But that always frustrates me. Other than that I thought it was very cute.

Eve Noir said...

OK, I think I have my answer...

Thanks!!!

Rochelle Blue said...

Coraline was a very entertaining movie! I liked it for sure!

xoxo
rochelle

RodeEgel said...

Coraline is a briljant movie! I liked it very much. Great animation, lovely setting, and beautiful atmosphere.
:)

Anonymous said...

Sorry I've been on vacation. Catching up on all the blogs. My 8 year old likes Coraline.

Eve Noir said...

Hi Mejis. Was wondering about you. Glad you're back! :)