Monday, August 24, 2009

Hi friends and followers...

...I'm probably not going to be blogging too much this week. I have paperwork to fill out, an art room to reorganize (including all my cd's & dvd's in there), and work starts on Wednesday too. (my 1st day back in over 2 weeks, and I have loved the time off).

So all that above is the BIG ugh...but the GOOD is...I got my Pet Trilobite print today, and it's so beautiful. It's the coolest one I've purchased so far (see my header for this painting)...and it's really colorful & bright. It is slightly bigger and I really think that makes a BIG difference. Or maybe the prints I got before (which are 8 x 10...this one is 8 x 16 on 13 x 19 paper) are a tad darker. This one is nice and bright and her hair has gold shining out of it...looks really cool. I'll try to get a good pic of it soon.

Plus the weather here in Detroit has been so up and down lately. It was so chilly the past several days (big change compared to the non-stop humidity)...and now it's pretty warm again...with not much humidity, thank goodness. When it got cooler, I just felt like being lazy and that's really not helping me get my room in order and get my paperwork done (so I can possibly get disability for my mental illness...have to fill it out, Medicaid requirement...that is IF I get Medicaid. But heck I'll take disability-not to sound like I'm out to get the system but it's more money than I make at work...and the economy is so sucky that the more money right now, the better of course!).

OK, enough rambling from me....I hope you all enjoy your week. I'll be trying my best to stay on top of the blogs I follow...but just know I'm either doing something productive...or (worse) just being lazy. Sorry but I blame the weather! ;) OK, take care and be chatting with you soon.~

7 Curious people had this to say...:

Irish Chick Soup said...

I've noticed something. Every time you say you won't be blogging for a bit, it never sticks. :P

Not that I'm complaining. Good luck with your organization, too. I'm in the same boat.

Eve Noir said...

Hm, I don't really know how to respond to that Irish besides...

I don't always mean what I say...and I don't always say what I mean....

;)

Good luck w/yr organizing too!!!

Anonymous said...

Good luck with organizing! I need to do some myself. lol

Anonymous said...

ok, it may seem strange but i love organizing! i would go and help you but i am so so far away :)
good luck,have fun, and enjoy the cool weather when you get it. i wish it would cool off here! 65 days of 100+ weather grrrr
roxy

Sullivan McPig said...

Good luck with all the organising, cleaning, filling in paperwork, etc...
And have a good week!
Carien will reply to your mail on FB when she has a stable fb connection!

The Queen of Clearance said...

glad you got your print and you like it! The weather here has been pretty nice! not too hot! Have a great week!

Eve Noir said...

Thanks for the nice comments everyone. OH MY Roxy, that is crazy! I would not be able to survive something like that...yikes!!!

XoX~Eve