Saturday, August 22, 2009

Sunday Stealing: My Life According to The Pixies

Cheers to all us thieves!

Sunday Stealing: Jodi's Meme

INSTRUCTIONS: Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think!

Post as "Jodi's Meme: My Life According to (BAND/ARTIST NAME)" The great thing is that if you have already done this meme, you can do it again with a different artist! Please do!

My (Eve's) Life According to The Pixies...my all-time favorite band!!!

-Are you a male or female?...No. 13 Baby

-Describe yourself...The Sad Punk

-How do you feel right now?...I've Been Tired

-If you could go anywhere, where would you go?...All Over the World

-Your favorite form of transportation...River Euphrates

-Describe Your Morning Routine...Distance Equals Rate Times Time

-Your best friend is...Alec Eiffel

-What's the weather like...Down to the Well

-Pet Peeve?...Subbacultcha

-If your life was a TV show, what would it be called...Is She Weird?

-Your relationship...Motorway To Roswell

-Your Fear...Dead

-What is the best advice you have to give?...La La Love You

-If you could change your name, you would change it to...Velouria

-What do you say when you are frustrated?...Space (I Believe In)

-Thought for the day...There Goes My Gun

-How you would like to die...Monkey Gone to Heaven

-Your soul's present condition...Oh My Golly!

-Your motto...Where Is my Mind?

PLEASE PLAY ALONG WITH SUNDAY STEALING here.
Enjoy your Sunday as well as the next week.

Xox, Eve

10 Curious people had this to say...:

Irish Chick Soup said...

Love it!

permanentcloud said...

very cool :)

Eve Noir said...

Thanks! You guys should do it too! Very fun. :)

Mys said...

So creative. Great answers. Mine's up too.

Americanising Desi said...

Motorway to Rosewell!

wow!
:O

cool attempt!

My Sunday Stealing

Hazel said...

I love your All over the world answer. Happy Sunday!

I am Harriet said...

I'm really out of it- never heard of them.

Have a great Sunday!
http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/08/im-thinking-its-almost-sunday.html

Anonymous said...

This one looks like fun!

Hootin Anni said...

Everyone is so clever with their answers this week!!! Including YOU....

I could not possibly use just one artist....so I bent the rules a bit today.

My S S is posted none the less...hope you can stop by. Have a great day.

Rechie said...

Great answers...this meme is really challenging

mine is here:
http://chuchieshideaway.blogspot.com/2009/08/jodis-meme-my-life-according-to-mariah.html