Sunday, August 16, 2009

Random Cell Pics (back in full force, ha ha)

It's been a while since some random cellphone pics...and I missed it (thanks Queen for saying you did too!). The picture above was taken where I wait to see my therapist. Very strange picture because it's quite obvious this chick's hair is a wig...so hm, what was the question again???

Very rainy summer here in Detroit. This is what happens when I litter...it's also called SPLENDA art. (Splenda is a substitute sweetener if you don't know...cuz I have type II Diabetes...so everything is Splenda...and I'm very used to it now).


Can't cook...bake....etc....well, a tad...I guess I have never tried to hard at baking...and I just don't feel confident as a cook...though I'll make something every now and then. OH this pic...it's piggies and I bet you know who I thought of......


Does this mean "AT the mall"? It's the back of a place where you can get ice cream, pop, and other treats at my local mall. I never noticed their mirrors/looking-glasses before....the one below is of the same thing but over to the left...


I see BIG Ice Cream Cones on top of this thing............



I think this is an odd thing to see at a mall-someone getting a massage. They try to get people over there but um, no...I would not do it...even for free...kinda creepy...or is it just me??? (Ok, I know I'm creepy but do you think this looks creepy???)

On my way into the place where Bibi gets her hair cut. The humidity has been crazy here so she definitely needed it. This sign is so you can grab a bag (which there was none by the way)...if your doggie makes an OOPS! ;)

BIBI didn't Oops but she was sniffing around for a bit. I really love my fluffy Bibi...so when her hair got cut to....

...This!...I was a lil' freaked...she looks like REN from Ren & Stimpy now. But she's nice and soft still. And she'll get fluffy again....her hair grows pretty fast...so by fall or so....


Massive MIRRORS all the way to the back of this store...can you guess this store??? It's....Walgreens!!! I wonder if those mirrors have cameras behind 'em...and one more shot below which came out a bit differently in color and I have no clue why....


Pic turned out darker and I don't know why...hm....very curious....


Also very curious. I guess you can buy a box of dye (of all colors of the rainbow) at Walgreens. Have never seen this on the shelves of a pharmacy store or any place (like Walmart, Target, etc....) for that matter. Hm, I bet it wouldn't last long...(oh and it's for dudes too...like the name of the last one on the right-Splat!)....but if I just wanted a quick dye for a concert or something I would buy one (or more colors) of these below....

...and yes I lined 'em up like that (so all would be facing you guys). Wanted to Warhol it...;) So which would you like first...purple, pink, green, or blue? Hm...I would do blue...I had a purple wig and liked it (for last year's Halloween)...so next up would be BLUE for me.
Hope you enjoyed the randomness! Take care & enjoy your Sunday.~

12 Curious people had this to say...:

Anonymous said...

awesome random pics! i would use red, always wanted my hair red but it's too dark. oh and we have the massage people in our mall too. i thought it was random but apparently they are everywhere.
roxy

Sullivan McPig said...

Yay for random pics!
And it would be purple for my owner!
And the piggies are cool, thanks!

The Queen of Clearance said...

aww..I knew who the pigs were for as soon as I saw the pic! Yay for random cell phone pics being back! I missed them a lot!

permanentcloud said...

i would totally do red...i have never died my hair or anything before!

Eve Noir said...

Thanks for the nice comments everyone. So RED hair, hm...??? I am a redhead (as you know)...but not by birth. ;) By choice!!! And ladies, once you dye your hair, you may never go back to your natural color again...just a warning...it is quite addicting.

Take care friends~XoX

RodeEgel said...

Yum! Cellphone pics!!! Funny poster. What was it for? And I really like the piggies! :)
I agree with you that the massage looks scary, but it really feels soooooo good!
Poor Bibi!!! She looks... ehm... well, naked! But I know she is very happy now.
It's always difficult to get the same colour and brightness with auto-cameras. Light and objects are different, so... Oh well! It looks okay. :)

Funny word verification 'offlumps'.
Hihi!

Anonymous said...

Please don't litter. Those packets are tiny - stick them in your pocket and throw them away later.

And I've found that not only are the pics great from Taste of Home, but the recipes are SUPER easy!

As for color - I'd go purple. Yep, definitely purple.

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

LOL! Glad to see more pictures!

Love the Splenda Art - that made me laugh :D

Cheers!

Eve Noir said...

EVE HERE: Hey Frog Queen- Good to hear from you. Ha ha, yes Splenda Art is fabulous. Thanks...glad to make you smile. ;)

To you ALL: I don't litter much...just tiny things that will evaporate into the air...I am actually very hardcore into recycling. (look at me getting all defensive from anonymous' comment)

Eve Noir said...

Hey COCO-

That poster is just on a bulletin board at the Health Department I go to. Thanks for telling me about my camera...sure does act strange sometimes...but it is the best kind (camera phones that is) for random (impulsive) pictures.

'Offlumps' hm? That's funny-thanks for sharing. I'm always curious about word verifications!

~Eve

Demented Wench said...

I've been dying my hair since I was 15 and I'm 41 now. If hair color does cause cancer I am so screwed!

Bibi looks cute with her Summer hair cut. :)

Eve Noir said...

Demented Wench- Yeah, I would be screwed too! Thanks about Bibi. :)