Monday, August 31, 2009

Random Pics (wrapping things up): *Pic Heavy*

Hi there. More cellphone & other pics for your pleasure. Sorry if any of these are repeated...I'm going by memory (and mine isn't the greatest) to what I've posted in the past. I'm 'wrapping things up' because these are pretty much all I've uploaded from my memory cards to Tom's computer. And I don't plan to add more pics to it...until we get our computer. Simply because I just want to erase everything I put on his once we get that computer...and cuz I don't want to forget I had pics I wanted to use on it, etc. And getting that new computer may be sooner than expected. Which is good-no more problems...and kinda sad, cuz I did get used to this one...despite it being a pain the the @ss. Sooo...

And as some of you've read this computer is getting more & more WONKY as far as letting me access things. So (hopefully) sometime this week we'll be going to MicroCenter to build the bigger & better (well, u know what I mean) desktop, woo hoo. We want to go with Tom (since he built his)...so we're just waiting for a time when we're all free. He doesn't want to do the weekend, so again (maybe) this week.

Anyways on to the PICS!!! Enough blabbing about that...here's some stuff....


I really enjoy this local Detroit artist Kill Taupe...and this picture sums up a lot...about me. ;)


Awww...and awwww some more...it's Bibi (in my spot!) on my bed in the early hours...after I dropped Mike off from work.


I asked Mike if he wanted an ICEE a couple weeks ago (from Burger King), he said "What's that?" I was like WTH!?? How does he not know what an ICEE is and claim to be an American!?? I thought everyone knew what an ICEE was. Guess not...guess he's just used to calling it a Slurpee. This ICEE machine is at Target. All I have to say to Mike (and sorry if I offend anyone who doesn't know-and lives in the USA-about this topic) is doh doh doh...and duh duh duh!!!??? :)

Family portrait time. :) Bibi looks scared...Mike looks good...I look odd cuz he wanted to take this pic before we went to sleep (yeah that's me in my PJ's). Awww to Mike, he wanted a family picture for a while of us so he could put it up at his area at work. Awww to Mike (ha ha). ;)

My friend Jenny's baby Jacob...on my front lawn when I did the yard sale. Awww, it's so cute to see babies on the grass...playing around with nature & such. Be prepared for more AWWW pics....this is a very BIG AWWWW picture post. (Didn't do it on purpose either!...It's what I had left in my pic album!)

Isn't he so cute and adorable and oh yeah, we tried to sell him. People thought we weren't serious...were we...hm....???!!!....


Made these for TED of Imperative Reaction (band). Not sure if I'm going to the concert yet...so the left is the name of the band...and to the right is the "reaction." Well, that's what my concept was atleast...


One of my fave Alice shirts...the very adorable Cheshire Cat.

Getting more Dunnys soon. They come out 9=9=09 (night) but I prob won't get 'em until Friday or so. Unfortunately I work that night....and it'd be sweet to go to LIFT...trading party, food, fun....all about the DUNNY that night!!!

This is a very BIG coin bank. It's Hello Kitty as a "Warrior." It's my anniversary gift...sorta...I'm buying it because, well, it's a long story...but Mike will be getting me something (with his own money) soon...or atleast he said he would...and I know what that is too...no secrets around this house...and it's obvious what I want-PINK FLOYD's debut album....it's the only ALL SYD album. It is a MUST HAVE. Anyways, very excited about getting this bank....any day now.


In the looking-glass at work. I remember this being a very bad day at work. I needed to do something to not be so unhappy so I took some pics. Things have been better since then. Taking 2 weeks off helped a lot....I'll say that much....


In Best Buy. If you see that cup, it's mine. That's my marker that I was there. :) Yes, kill me for leaving my empty drink in places...but what am I supposed to do with no garbage can around!?? Honestly!!!


At work. I found a door in the bathroom upstairs. I wondered did this door open?....hm....


...and it did! But it's just full of....hm, stuff that isn't very interesting. Oh well....I tried!


I have no idea what got into me at Target a few weeks back. I loved seeing these little (little!) girl shoes. They are so tiny & cute...(no, it's not what you're thinking...don't want children anytime soon!)...and I just can't imagine ever being that tiny to fit into these cute shoes. (Of course I wouldn't wear shoes like this now...well, maybe these black ones but not the ones below)...



(Darn, I accidentally deleted a white pair of cute shoes...oh well, they were really adorable. Shoes you could picture a lil' flower girl wearing...nice white ones...looked like white fabric was on them...)



Mike what is in your hand? We were in the basement...helping TJ (Tom) with the lights...which are super bright & hot down there. Not cool TJ...I think that's how he keeps me away...;)
This is April. She works...somewhere. This place is really the only reason I go to my local mall. I can be quite a junkie there...but lately I haven't been there too often. I don't think I could ever work there (told April this too) because there are so many weirdos...but then again, I work with weirdos at the library. (Oh yeah, and if you're reading this April...look, it's you before your hair cut & dye...I like your hair both ways!)

OH, it's SYD again! I got his book (well, a book full of pictures of him taken by Mick Rock) and it's the best. Mostly black and white photos, which I love. Funny thing is I was 'into' him several months ago...then had a re-obsession within the past few weeks. His life is quite sad...and I love reading about people who blend the line between mad man (or woman) and genius. I wish I could've been alive to see him back in the day (67-71)...he passed away in 2006. Living most of his life as a hermit. He did SOOO much with his life before 25, and then...nothing. Makes you really wonder "What happened? Why? Drugs? Mental Illness? Just out of the spotlight?" Sad thing is no one will probably know...
But I did get one of his biography's and it helps you see all the possibilities for the questions above. (Oh and did I mention his beautifulness!??!...I thought in one pic {just one} that he looked like Mike and then I showed Jenny his book today and she said "He looks like Mike if he really dark & longer hair." Hm....idk, it's possible but I don't see it...as they say you usually have a "type.") Love love love...all you need is love...wait that's not a Pink Floyd song....;)


...And Pink Floyd with Syd (right back corner). Those eyes...those eyes...I fall in love with people's eyes all the time....it's a killer...gets me every single time!.....
Take care friends~

3 Curious people had this to say...:

The Queen of Clearance said...

I showed those little pink shoes to my mom when we were are target and said "Arent these the cutest!" lol. they are so tiny and cute! Not knowing what an ICEE is...is not ok :)

cindy said...

slurpee, icee, it's all cool :)


cute baby shoes!

Anonymous said...

My daughter would love those shoes!
I haven't had an ICEE in ages. They don't sell them in our dinky town. I doubt they even know what they are. Rednecks.