Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Back to work...

...for three days in a row. Like usual. It'll prob be busy...first full week back at the college. I just hate getting slammed with people...when I'm by myself. Glad I only work a mid-shift...still it feels too long at times. Why do the shorter shifts always feel so freakin' long? Hoping it'll fly by if I get busy. But.....I would just rather stay home with Bibi all day...and make art...and listen to music. Maybe one day that can happen...but til then, gotta make a bit of money. Time for breakfast! Have a good day & week everyone. My work week has officially begun...woohooo. That is all for now.~

one of my paintings is named after a line in this song...at the very very end..."And what exactly is a dream?"...xoxoxoxox to you Syd....

4 Curious people had this to say...:

The Queen of Clearance said...

try to have fun at work, or at least pretend to have fun there! I think most of us would like to sit at home with our dogs and not go to work. Or at least I would! lol.

Irish Chick Soup said...

I know the feeling. I'm just through with the world today. I just want to lay around a drink lots of tea and watch arrested development.

Eve Noir said...

Thanks ladies!

Irish- my plan tonight=to do nothing! Like you lay around and watch tv. I LOVE AD!!! Can't wait for the film. :)

permanentcloud said...

good luck at work!!!