Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Started watching the director's cut of WATCHMEN...


"who watches the Watchmen???"


...last night. And if it wasn't getting so late, I would've stayed up to finish it. I'm excited to finish it when I leave here (do some runnin') and get home. I'm at work, btw. That's usually where I'll be blogging from...until we either get our computer fixed or get a new one. Or at the parents...but I actually don't mind it here...it's pretty quiet and it's convienent.

Hm...I work tomorrow and then Thursday...then we have a 2 week break. Doesn't mean the library won't be open...just no classes. I'm unsure if I'm working it because I have a lot to do & catch up on...I gotta find some stuff out before I can give a schedule. I'll see how it goes...

Mike had me rent The Soloist today...but I'm unsure if I want to watch it. I've been really picky about movies lately but since we have no internet, I might watch it...again, I'll see how it goes. I have so much to organize in our house because of our new roomie coming sometime this week (I think...Mike hasn't told me the exact date or he doesn't know).

The stuff from the computer room (minus the computer, computer desk, and my desk) will now go into my art room. And that's a BIG pain cuz I have 2 storage areas aka: bookcases with lots of books, cd's, dvd's, etc...to move into the art room...and a BIG ol' OLD entertainment center (used to have my TV on it at my old house) to move into my art space. Did I mention how much crap is on that? And to think I got rid of some of it for the yard sale...ugh...but it's just the process of moving stuff out & then back in.

BUT if anything, it'll help me organize my books/cd's/dvd's or get rid of some too in the process...cuz I always need more room. Don't get many books these days...but I still get CD's and the occasional DVD of my own...like CORALINE. Such a great film...SEE IT!!! Think I've said this before.


K, I gotta get outta here.
Tick tock...tick tock...

Be talking with yous soon.


XoX~Eve


4 Curious people had this to say...:

Irish Chick Soup said...

I know the feeling. I'm mid move myself. Organizing... not fun.

cindy said...

i have yet to watch watchmen...i don't know much about it actually. i'll have to give it a whirl though!

Sullivan McPig said...

We saw Coraline this week and I love it! Very beautiful.

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

Being a big fan of Alan Moores work. I had to see Watchmen, very close to the graphic novel. Definately one I will own. From Hell is still my favorite of his graphic novels turned movie.

Cheers!