Sunday, August 2, 2009

UPDATE about the computer, yard sale, life, etc...

Using my parents computer...
looked thru their pics and OMG, I so need this one of my BIBI...
think they dressed her up in Build-A-Bear Clothes...
she looks so CUTE but still...
poor doggie...
she looks better in black...
;)

Hi friends. Well, our computer is currently getting looked at by a friend. He's a busy guy so we are not 100% when we'll be getting it back OR if we'll need to start looking for another right now. If he gets too busy & we (well, mainly me) get very anxious about not having my computer, another friend may look into it. Guess we'll see over the next week...(ugh, a week without computer access...seems so unbelieveable BUT...)...


I've been pretty busy this weekend with the yard sale and all that I really didn't feel too upset/anxious that I couldn't use it. Plus our house is 'under construction' because our new roomie is moving in some time this week and lots of things need to get moved around to make room for him in the basement. (Mike had dressers down there that got moved upstairs and there's really no space for 'em-computer room is filled, my art room is pretty packed...so we have dressers in our living room...not too cool to look at...that is me looking at 'em or having visitors over!)


AND on top of that I got some Medicaid info to fill out. This is a HUGE breakthrough because I've tried 3 or 4 times to get it, and finally have an interview on Wednesday...and I have to do all this paperwork which is a pain but it must be done...I mean for FREE healthcare, I can't pass it up now. It would help Mike and I out tremdously!!! So wish me luck! ;)


So I've really missed my BLOGGY friends (yes YOU!) and my FaceBook friends but this is actually a good time to NOT have a computer because of the new roomie situation and all this paperwork I need to get done ASAP. It's weird not being able to go online whenever you'd like of course...but like I said, it's an OK time for this to be happening. Plus, Mike and I have had Watchmen to watch (from Blockbuster, the director's cut, which is 3 hours long!!! Yikes!) since it came out...might try watching atleast half tonight.


Sorry I can't catch up on all your posts...as I am at my parents house and plan to be leaving soon. Maybe some time this week...if I stay a lil' later at work to use the 'student/patron' computers in the back.


OH & did I mention we have no hot water?!? Yeah, totallys sucks...maybe worse than not having my own computer...:( We need a new hot water heater...so I gotta take a shower here...the cold water at home (and sometimes I boil it) just aren't doing the trick. So of course when one thing goes wrong, other things always seem to follow...just don't need one more thing. No hot/warm water & no computer are enough for now...thanking God for the use of my stereos and cable. (Like when we didn't have power for 2 days, that sucked...we survived but was tough...and no computer or hot water have been trying too.)


So hopefully I can update you on the yard sale soon too. I did it for the whole weekend. Got burnt...made a lil' money...chatted with the neighbors & did a lil' bonding w/'em...watched crazy peeps...told peeps "sure" one too many times....had some friends stop by...and kinda wished I wouldn't have done it today...but live & learn, right!!??? Well, I think that was an update so I may not say more...but I did take some pics that may come later. We (Jenny & I) selling her baby but GOD peeps are so cheap! Ha ha...no, but we put him in one of my BIG clothes box and it was...wrong but so CUTE. ;)


OK, I gotta get going but I hope you're all doing well...and don't forget, it's in times like these WHY I have a PO BOX...now, don't forget?!? ;} (You'll see it on the right side of my page!)


Take care & chat at ya later~




10 Curious people had this to say...:

permanentcloud said...

good luck with everything! :D

Eve Noir said...

Thanks Cindy. ;)

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

Thanks for the update!! Hope things go better with your computer.

Cheers!

The Queen of Clearance said...

I miss you :( Hurry back and get the computer fixed! At least you have other things to keep you busy for now!

Anonymous said...

Good luck with everything!

Anonymous said...

happy to read you are doing ok :)
also a good thing that you are busy busy so as to not go through withdrawal too badly ;) BIBI looks adorable by the way!!! oh and watchmen took us 3days to watch LOL
good luck with the medi.

roxy

Sullivan McPig said...

Good to hear you're not bored yet of live without a computer. But I do hope you'll be back soon. We miss you!

Eve Noir said...

Thank you Sullivan. You are the sweetest piggie I know!

x's & o's always~Eve

Eve Noir said...

AND BIG BIG BIG thanks to everyone for your sweet comments. ^_^

X's & O's to you~
Eve

Demented Wench said...

I love that picture of Bibi, she looks adorable and pissed off at the same time.

And good luck of course. :)