Saturday, September 5, 2009

Because I'm fabulous...and so are YOU!


The Rules:

List five current obsessions. Pass the award on to five more fabulous blogs. On your post of receiving this award, make sure you include the person that gave you the award and link it back to them. When you post your five winners, make sure you link them as well. Don’t forget to let your winners know they won an award from you by leaving a comment on their blog.
Thanks to MEJIS for this award. And I'm doing the same as her, and passing it on to ALL of my followers...because your blogs are ALL fabulous!!!
Take care~
My Obsessions Lately:
1-Syd Barrett (formerly of Pink Floyd...the early EARLY days)...books, articles, pics, CD's, videos on YouTube, etc...
2-FaceBook...it's like crack
3-Baskets...I have no idea why I want cute little baskets...last one I got was a Pumpkin from Michaels
4-Napping...I just feel so tired and my bed is so comfy!
5-Royal Oak, Michigan...it just has lots of cool stuff going on there lately...323 Gallery and LIFT art gallery & toystore are there...so that's a problem! ;)
Hope you all will enjoy your weekend~
And lemme know if you'll accept this AWARD...cuz I'll definitely check it out. Thanks!

2 Curious people had this to say...:

permanentcloud said...

one of my current obsessions lately is looking at lol cats...i check the site daily!

another is listening to A Ghost is Born by Wilco...i have been listening to it for probably two months straight at this point...lol.

Sullivan McPig said...

Napping is always good!