Sunday, September 6, 2009

Syd-related videos


...these are mainly something for my own use. Please watch and listen it you'd like. It's just more 'research' I've been doing on Syd Barrett lately. Take care~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xRaVTKDipA
Syd Barrett interview
Clip from Syd Barrett documentary
Syd Barrett: Vegetable Man
Syd and Roger being interviewed by an @sshole

4 Curious people had this to say...:

The Queen of Clearance said...

you are obsessed! Not in a bad way, but in a "you really love this guy" kind of way!

Eve Noir said...

Yeah, I know. :P I think it can be a bit bad though...;)

Irish Chick Soup said...

You're not kidding with this Syd Barrett thing are you?!

Not judging, I do the same thing and as far as spurts go this is a pretty cool one.

Eve Noir said...

Oh nooooo nooo nooo. I am always very serious and dedicated. I am burning out a bit at this point. So it's time to take things slower. Learning & obsessing is exhausting. ;)

Yeah, he is a very fascinating person. I just added yet another clip to this 'research post'...I didn't even know you commented. Glad you did though.

Take care~