Friday, September 4, 2009

Have a nice holiday weekend (US friends)

Hi friends. It's Friday and the start of the weekend. And the start of the Labor Day (holiday) weekend for my US friends/followers. I hope you have a good time...whatever you'll be doing.

Me, hm...all I know is 1-there's a birthday party for one of my boyfriend's nieces...and 2-there's a concert I may be going to on Sunday. I say "may" because I'm still unsure if I'll be going to it...sadly, it is in a part of downtown that isn't so...good...So I really wouldn't like to drive down there alone. And my friend (Jenny) feels the same BUT if we are together downtown, I'd feel a lot better...and I've been there before. Just not alone. So I hope to go but we'll see...as you can see it's a bit complicated.

OH that picture above! Well, it's on my fridge (got it from TARGET, woohoo) and it's magnetic. And so I choose my mood every day (though I sometimes feel more than one of those moods in a day...right, ladies?). What mood do you feel today??? I chose (well, for RIGHT now)...



...INDIFFERENT. I actually choose this one quite often. I'm not unhappy...just...indifferent. ;)

Hope you enjoy your weekend everyone...and thanks again for reading my self indulgent interview below. Means a lot to me. Take care~Eve, XoX

5 Curious people had this to say...:

Anonymous said...

Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

HA love it. i would pick bored but i am reading your blog so that wouldn't count as of right now, though she really doesn't look too bored LOL anywho!!! have a great weekend and if you go to the concert hope you will indulge us with pics!!
roxy

permanentcloud said...

have a great weekend!!!!

The Queen of Clearance said...

This week for myself..I would choose bitchy :) Im in a horrible mood. argh. No holiday stuff for me. so sad. I have school monday...isnt that crazy? Oh well, Have a great weekend!

Sullivan McPig said...

Hope you're having a good weekend!