Thursday, September 10, 2009

A lil' award for my Blogging Buddies!


This award is for ALL of my blogging friends/buddies! There's no rules to this one...just showing some love. Awww. ;)
And soooo...I bestow this award on to all my buds but I would like to say these people are some of the bestest blogging buddies out there: Sullivan/Carien, Mejis, Cindy, Queen of Clearance, and Irish Chicken Soup. You ladies are so awesome. I hope we can be blogging buddies for a long time to come!
I'm sorry if I forgot anyone...but I don't think I did...OH and Roxy too...though she doesn't have a blog, she's still a great blogging bud. :)
That is all...just please pass it around and show your love for your blogging buds!
Happy Thursday to you all...yay, my weekend begins now (last day of work). Adios~

4 Curious people had this to say...:

cindy said...

have a nice weekend! and its cool being your blogging buddy! :D

Anonymous said...

Thank you!

My word verification is hothed. lol

Sullivan McPig said...

*HUG* Thanks! We feel special and loved! Take care and have a great weekend

Anonymous said...

oh yay! hope you are having a great weekend so far. maybe someday i will blog :)
roxy