Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Sludge Duck is not so...sludge-y anymore

Here's my Sludge Duck again. I had to wipe his creamy black pond off...it just would not dry. It was sad but I still like his look. Unfortunately, the hard canvas warped a lot from all the wet paint. Someone suggested to put him in an oil can...but I don't know if I want to rip him out of his environment. Hmm...I like how the lines did dry though and still remain above.

Front view of my duck. Still looks like murkey water...I think...

My fave shot of him. Hm...I may have other ideas for paint and objects like this duck in the future. Got me thinking a bit.
Enjoy your day...or night...and chat with you soon.~

4 Curious people had this to say...:

Anonymous said...

I think the way the paint swirls makes it look like water.

Sullivan McPig said...

I think he looks like he landed in wet cement and got stuck there. He's very cool!

Sullivan McPig said...

ps: love your blog header pic

Eve Noir said...

thanks mejis & sullivan. :)