Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Happy 9=9=9 Everyone!


Hi friends. Happy 9=9=09 to you all! Very cool day indeed! (and it's Dunny Day too...woo hoo!)

Well, sadly I wasn't able to go to my concert last night. The girl I was supposed to go with couldn't go and I barely had any time to find someone to go with me...and the people who possibly could've went, were busy, of course. But that's ok (as much as I hate to say it)...I'll just never buy a ticket in the future without knowing for sure (atleast 75% sure) that someone will be going with me. Live and learn right?

Anyways Dunny series 2009 comes out today...but they don't come out until later tonight. And I'll be working so sadly I can't pick any up today...but maybe tomorrow...though I work at noon. I just might get too anxious and go to LIFT beforehand...I may not be able to contain myself. ;) I'll see how I feel about it by tomorrow.

In the meantime, I discovered a new blog. It's all about pop culture...and...and...ART TOYS. I rarely find any blogs that I'm like "That's my kinda blog!" anymore so if you're interested please check out it out HERE. OK, well, I have a somewhat busy day ahead of me. I'm off to an appointment as soon as I'm done typing this. So please enjoy 9-9-9 fellow friends & followers and chat with you later. ~XoX, Eve

2 Curious people had this to say...:

Sullivan McPig said...

Egh...... sorry to hear you didn't make it to the concert. I hope you manage to catch them a next time

cindy said...

happy 09-09-09!! :D