Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Just a quick peek...

...into where the madness gets made. It still needs a lot of organizing...mainly on the other side of the room. You can see a bit of Female Baggage in the far distance...red, black, white thing (far right corner). Still haven't heard from DAMNED but they got A LOT of submissions this year so I may be waiting a while. But I'm still checking my email every day...just because I'm hoping.

Not sure if I'm going to blog tomorrow so if not I hope you have a good day...oh and the giveaway...the giveaway! It's still going on...have you suggested something for me yet? I hope so!~

3 Curious people had this to say...:

Sullivan McPig said...

Cool pic, thanks for giving us a peek at your workplace

Anonymous said...

hey look zero is hiding!!
roxy

The Queen of Clearance said...

I have!!! Cant wait to see who wins!