Sunday, September 27, 2009

More night time pics

Our light outside..."there is a light and it never goes out"-I know Roxy knows that line! ;)

Hi there. I did go to the Ren Fest and it was a lot of fun...but I think I got sick from going because it was a bit cold and it rained a bit also. Mike didn't go (I went w/my friend) but he's feeling a bit sick too...so maybe it wasn't that afterall. Still I'm not feeling too great and hopefully it'll go away soon. Just glad I have Mondays off because who knows if I'll be feeling better by then. :)

So the Ren Fest was fun: had beef stew in a breadbowl, watched a pirate show and jousting, bought another piece of art from a guy who's pottery I really love-pics to come of that, and just had a good time in general. I hadn't been to the Ren Fest in years (maybe 5 years) so it was nice to go and see everyone dressed up and all that stuff.

Ok, so for some reason I like taking pictures in the dark lately...hm, why is that I wonder!??! I just like messing with light I think. So there's some 'night time mode' pics below. And I also took a bunch of pics of a small hand fan (battery operated) that lights up when it's on...but those will come later. They turned out pretty cool I think.

Thanks again to those participating in my giveaway. This is probably my favorite so far because I LOVE to hear ideas you have for me! It's going to be a tough decision for sure!!! Alright enjoy your Sunday everyone and take care.~


My alarm clock in the dark. Time is jumping away...



Time is dripping...


Time is going sideways...kinda even looks like it's falling down the rabbit hole....

My old photos on the wall...they look a bit creepy...



And the closer you get, the creepier...


Gloomy Bear!!!


My painting and a crucifix from the Mexican store downtown...

My two shelves of toys above my bed....blurry.....Living Dead Dolls get the shelf closest to the ceiling...random toys go on the shelf below...
Adios amigos~

6 Curious people had this to say...:

The Queen of Clearance said...

I like to take pics in the dark lately too! I found a cool setting and took some on vacation! I am going to post them sooner or later!

Anonymous said...

yay MOZ!! hope you feel better before you have to go back to work.
roxy

cindy said...

sorry to hear you are not feeling well! feel better soon! :)

Anonymous said...

We had a really cool Ren Fest up where I am from in Ohio. I miss going there. :(

Sullivan McPig said...

Hope you're feeling better now. And love the pics

RodeEgel said...

Nice pics! Look like pictures with ghosts in it. :D