Sunday, September 20, 2009

My Skeleton Mask

Made this Skeleton mask last night. I mean painted it...didn't make the actual mask. I'm not sure if I'm finished with it or not yet. I'm thinking maybe... The pic above is with no flash. And the picture below is with the flash. Think I want to buy one or two more masks...they're from Michaels. There's not string on the back to wear it though. Doesn't actually fit well on my face...so, not sure if it's supposed to be a wearable mask or just for decoration around the house. Hm....



Kinda creepy...ya think? And the bottom one is creepier cuz you can see my eyes....ooooo. I'm sure I'll be making more Halloween art over the next month or so. (Did I mention Halloween is my favorite holiday? So excited going to all the stores this time of year!)
Hope you are enjoying your Sunday, friends.~

11 Curious people had this to say...:

The Queen of Clearance said...

that mask is...Creepy and pretty at the same time. lol. It looks all shinny and pretty and then it looks a little scary as welL! Good job!

Eve Noir said...

Thanks Queen. Yeah, that was my intention exactly! ;)

Sullivan McPig said...

Wow! Very impressive, creepy and cool!

cindy said...

i love this! so creepy! :)

Eve Noir said...

Thanks Sullivan & Cindy! :)

Anonymous said...

Pretty! I love skulls!

Anonymous said...

the mask is pretty awesome and i really really like the pic you took without flash :)
roxy

Eve Noir said...

Thank you Mejis & Roxy!

Demented Wench said...

Those masks are wonderful! You did a great job on them. :)

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

Oh, sparkly....I like :)

Cheers!

Eve Noir said...

Thanks Wench & Frog Queen! :)