Saturday, September 19, 2009

Shirt, Tin, and a few gifts from friends

Here's an Emily the Strange shirt I got when Hot Topic had a half off their half off clearance sale a while back. Yes, I haven't even worn it yet...I have one too many shirts...but when they're that cheap (5-6 dollars), it's hard to resist.

A Skelanimal small tin box from Target. Only 1.99! My fave Skelanimal there is the owl, Oliver. Now on to some gifts I've received from some friends lately...

First a really nice cross-stitched bag w/Hello Kitty on it made by Carien (Sullivan's owner). She knows I love Hello Kitty! And I love this bag lots. She also sent me the two pins on the bag. Thanks so much Carien!

Next is a box (a small mint box) of LOTS of buttons from my friend at the library, Karen. She hand-picked them...I like the colors lots. Thank you Karen!
And last but not least is my long-awaited surprise gift from Erin (Queen of Clearance). Drumroll........

An awesome plate of Alice (and all the characters) from Wonderland. How thoughtful and sweet of her! Thank you so much Erin, I love it! It's exactly my style! ;)
Big thanks to all my very cool friends for the nice gifts. I appreciate you thinking of me!
Take care~

6 Curious people had this to say...:

cindy said...

i dig it all, especially those buttons! they scream button bouquet for sure!:)

Anonymous said...

Pretty shiney buttons! I like the Skelanimals tin. Very cute!

Sullivan McPig said...

That skelanimal tin is really cool! And we're glad you liked the Hello Kitty bag.

Anonymous said...

really neat things :) i need to get to target again before everybody buys all the skelanimals!!
roxy

The Queen of Clearance said...

I think of you a lot when I am out and about and see hello kitty things or Alice stuff! Your very welcome! Im sure will all the Alice stuff around me it will be hard to not buy you something else again! lol.

Eve Noir said...

Thanks Queen, you're funny. I've seen a few things with QUEEN on it and it always reminds me of you. I have this stamp (somewhere...missing in action) that says "They're can only be one Queen & I'm it!" If I can find another, I will def send it your way! :)