Monday, September 14, 2009

New Dunnys, Sales, and WTH!?! w/Facebook

Today Facebook totally freaked out on me. I never saw it do this before (what's pictured above). I think I might have hit something on accident but still...odd. Everything went sideways on my screensaver. A few minutes later it was o.k.

Now on to some Dunny & sales stuff...


My new Dunnys. I wanted ALL of them, especially Gloomy Bear (he's the first one on the left, pink with blood on him). Next to him is ToFu Dunny by DevilRobots, then Possessed Dunny by Luke Chueh, and (whats-his-name) Dunny by Kronk.

And their backs are pictured below...


Love that ToFu Dunny has a sad face too!
Now on to some great sales I got over the weekend.

A TokiDoki backpack from Target. Backpacks (and most school stuff) is half off right now.
So...


I got it for 9.98. A great deal. And there was only two left so I got lucky. I could've waited til they were cheaper but I highly doubt they'd still be there.
Now on to Hot Topic and their half off their half off sale.


This is a Skelanimals shirt. Colors red, purple, and white on a black shirt.
OK, my bad...I accidentally deleted the front of the shirt :( so here's the back. Love the safety pins all down the back. Didn't even know it had those until I got home. Nice touch! (Again, sorry I can't show the front...I don't know how I end up deleting 'em just by backspacing, ugh!)
And it was a GREAT DEAL...

Half off it was 10.98...but with the extra 50% off...it brought it down to $5.50 + tax. That's a savings of almost 17 bucks. Great deal, I thought!
Enjoy your Monday everyone!~

6 Curious people had this to say...:

permanentcloud said...

sweet deals! :)

Sullivan McPig said...

Wow! They're cool!
And the safetypins are cool too

Anonymous said...

Gotta love a great deal!

The Queen of Clearance said...

great deals! They have a little bag in the school section at target that I want but it is still 10 dollars and I am waaaaay cheap :)

Anonymous said...

speaking of skelanimals!!!! i know you went to target to get the tk backpack but have you seen the halloween display of the skelanimals....they are this years "theme".
roxy

Eve Noir said...

YES, I saw 'em Roxy. I nearly passed out from excitement. ;) I took a bunch of pics. I'll be posting 'em one of these days. Such cute stuff...and I want it all! ^_^

~XoX