Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Halloween at Target aka: Eve's Sanctuary






















Just look at all this good stuff!







Small candy coffin tins!



I love this cute owl so much!



Mike walking around. And LOOK, he's wearing Halloween colors too. :)


Small lunchboxes!


Cute pouches!





Needless to say I want ALL these signs. Love the lollipops! Nice touch. ;)


Who doesn't want one of these cute Halloween baskets???!!!???



Well, there it is. AND, I WANT IT ALL!!! (And this isn't even close to everything they have this year. Non-Skelanimals stuff also.) I also have to say this is definitely the coolest Halloween stuff I've seen in a while. Target flat out rules! Just another reason why I think Target is one of the best stores around.
And Skelanimals are the just the cutest. I like Oliver the Owl and Diego the Bat the most. (And no, all these pictures weren't taken at once. But I figured I might as well show 'em all now.) And although I love Hello Kitty & Domo, I'm thrilled that Skelanimals are the theme this year. When I first saw this area I was like a kid in a candy store-there's so much to see and so many cute items. It's CUTE overload, ahhhh! Love the plushies, tins, pouches, and lunchboxes lots!
Hope you enjoyed these pics! Hope you have a good Wednesday and talk to you soon.~

3 Curious people had this to say...:

cindy said...

target is truly the awesomest place ever :)

Sullivan McPig said...

Wow!!!! I'd be running around drooling like a brainless idiot if I would ever get to a store like that.

The Queen of Clearance said...

Ive been to target like 10 times lately and I havent seen any of this stuff. How am I missing the halloween section?