Monday, October 5, 2009

Random Cell Pics



I love this cute lil' gothic (Lolita) hat. From Hot Topic. I wonder if my hair was styled right IF I could pull it off. Hm. But April can. I think they both look good on her. I made her model 'em for me. ;) Thanks April! ^_^



The little gothic hat.


The lil' clip...not a hat. I think the hat is cuter. What do you all think?


Wife: "Honey I'd like to go hunting with you but....I still want to look cute & feminine." Husband: "Meijer's has exactly what you're looking for, dear." Can you say tacky tacky tacky!!!???!!! Ugh...very ugly and just WRONG.


Red Robin (restaurant) is pretty good. A rare moment when Mike is using my camera phone.



Love this mirror's frame.


In the mall. But how many people can fit in there? Hmm...



At my work. I still have no idea what this means.


At the Salvation Army in Royal Oak. OK, the record sleeves are destroyed...but in the name of ART, and that's fine by me. April posing (for me) below. She's by BOWIE. See him? I like the owl cover too...I think that one was Rush. I think.




Bibi always looks so frightened in pictures. I don't know why. She thinks something weird is going on I guess.


Before going to an art opening.



What I got my friend Juno at her wedding shower (that took place at my work). I really liked that clock...and from TARGET, wooo hoo!



I'm not a fan of Bob Dylan, but I love this quote he said. At Blockbuster Video.



Bibi in our bed. Side profile. Do you like her collar? From.......TARGET. She's been wearing it for a few months now. Now I know why mothers take a million pictures of their kids...cuz I always love taking pics of my Bibi.
Enjoy your Tuesday friends. I'll be working tomorrow. So I wanted to post this tonight. Take care~

5 Curious people had this to say...:

Demented Wench said...

Bibi is probably thinking "Oh god the humans are pointing that flashy light thing at me again. Why do they do that?"

The Queen of Clearance said...

I love bibi's new collar! Too cute! I also thing your friend looks great in those hats! i could never pulled them off tho.

Sullivan McPig said...

The hat is the cutest!
And the shirt you're wearing at the just before the artshow pic is very pretty!
Love the Hello Kitty Nerds pic btw!!!

permanentcloud said...

i love that bob dylan quote! :D

and bibi is just so cute!

Anonymous said...

obviously i love the kitty shirt, the first hat rocks, and bibi is adorable as always.
roxy