Thursday, October 1, 2009

Happy October & Random Cell Pics Back, woo hoo!

Hi everyone. And happy 1st day of October to you all! Yay, so glad for this awesome month, though it is really cold...but that's ok. :) Well, sadly we are not going to be able to purchase our computer for a little while longer...so I decided it was time to upload all my (yes, all 120 of 'em) cellphone pics. So these are my earliest ones...probably going back atleast a month. So these random cellphone pics will probably be *pic heavy* because there's so many. And I know you guys don't mind that too much, right?!? And these pics will probably go in the order I took them...just because it's easier for me to do it that way. (Not that it really matters but just wanted to throw that in.)

So enjoy 'em and chat with you later!~


Just love those mirrors in Walgreens...but hm, I feel like they are always spying on me....curious...





Making some DAMNED art. Things get a little messy.


Basically a bloodbath...I go through many trial-and-errors with my art. I never end up with what I originally had in mind. Well, most the times that is.



Found this interesting at Starbucks. It's EXACTLY how THEY want YOU (the worker mainly) to wash your hands. I feel like they're basically saying "you are an idiot." I mean if you're old enough to be working, you're old enough to know how to wash your hands with soap & water, right? Odd....



Where you change your baby's diaper. These are everywhere.


This mirror had a cool frame...it was made up completely of wood. I thought that was pretty cool!



This one was ok too...



I liked this one's frame...



At the theatre...



And my first time seeing a Burton Alice in Wonderland poster in person.










I didn't even know they had this at the theatre we go to. Hm...what else is up there???



This register was trying to tell me something at the theatre. Hm. OK, these pics go back to late August...I see that on the register. The rest I can't make out...


I remember this one was telling me to buy Skittles. But I didn't. No one was at these registers so how could I? ;)
Take care friends~

6 Curious people had this to say...:

permanentcloud said...

i was saw excited when i saw the alice poster in my hometown mall! :D

Demented Wench said...

Walgreens...just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you. ;)

The Queen of Clearance said...

You know how I love random cell phone pics! Love them!

Beanie Mouse said...

Hello! Thanks for visiting my Found Art Land!! I remember seeing you leave footprints on Sullivan's and Coco's blogs....!
LovE
BeaNiE

Anonymous said...

always fun to see random pics. LOL on the registers trying to tell you something.
roxy

Sullivan McPig said...

Yay for random pics!