Monday, October 26, 2009

Looking at this makes me smile-now if I only had a bazillion dollars! ^_^


For Hello Kitty's 35th Anniversary.
Painted by one of my all-time favorite artists,
Tara McPherson.
~!!!Love love love!!!~
  • FYI: There is some new HK merch in Target's dollar bins.
  • It goes FAST, so I recommend getting it now.
  • My fave thing were the ribbons. 4 ribbons (set) for only $1. So I got 3 sets.
  • Well, I HAD to...cuz...
Plans, plans, plans...;)

4 Curious people had this to say...:

The Queen of Clearance said...

loooove the painting! I wish I had tons of money sometimes too!

Eve Noir said...

Sometimes? No, Queen, it's human to want LOTS of $$$ all the time, lol. ;)

Sullivan McPig said...

I'm in love!!! That is such a gorgeous painting!

Anonymous said...

yes, this one was one of my favorites too!!! i have been to the dollar bins and got the ribbons and two memo thingies.
roxy