Monday, October 26, 2009

Something's a-coming very soon


Well, I know I said I'd be busy & I am a bit (today is actually my only day to myself-no work basically-before the art show Thursday)...and as I am not feeling too well today, I decided to get ahead of myself for once. You know how you want to occupy your time when you're sick so you try to avoid feeling sick? Yeah, that's what I did.



  • Wellllll, as some of you may know my One Year Blogoversary is coming up...in early December BUT I want to do the giveaway in November because it's gonna be BOTH a BIG win and BIG question that I'm going to ask. I'll give you some clues right now...just because. ^_^

  • This BIG Ol' Blogoversary is all about...Eve. Well, my Looking-Glass. I will ask you one (or more) questions about my blog, me, etc... and I will give you time to come up with an answer(s). For this giveaway though, no one will see your answers because you'll be sending your reply to my e-mail addy.

  • And if you couldn't already tell, this giveaway is for my FOLLOWERS ONLY. And I really hate to say this (but as I am pretty sure Sullivan is my only overseas follower) but because of the box I chose, it has to be for US Residents ONLY. So sorry, Carien. :( As I know you would like to be part of this but I'll be sending you another package eventually (I forgot some things in your last pack of course).

  • BUT, since I always need help (tis true, just ask my bf Mike, haha). If you have a question or two that you think I should ask for my ONE YEAR Blogoversary, please let me know. (You can leave it on this post.) For one, it could very well help YOU win the prizepack if you think you could answer it GOOD. Well, I know all of your answers will be good, but you know what I mean.
  • And two, you'll be helping me because...I am the laziest person on earth when it comes to this kinda stuff. :P I don't just wanna ask "Why do you like this blog?" I want a lil' more. So I'm asking for some help...which as I said could very well help you.

  • OK, wow, I'm giving away a lot...but just wanna get you prepared. ;) One last thing-you will only get 3 views of the prizepack. Two are of the box, sealed, and one is the contents from the top-only. Nothing else. This is definitely gonna be another SUPRIZE package.

  • Alright, enjoy the rest of your day and drop me a line for this particular post (at any time) as I'll be moderating 'em for atleast the rest of the week. Take care & get curious!~

3 Curious people had this to say...:

Sullivan McPig said...

Don't worry, we perfectly understand! :-D
And hope you feel better soon!

Eve Noir said...

Thanks Carien & Sullivan. I think I'll be better by tomorrow. Just need a good night's sleep.
XoX~

Anonymous said...

EXCITING!!!
roxy