Friday, October 23, 2009

My Gift to Mike's Grandmother, Lenore

This was my 1st time making a wreath. Wreath was from Michaels, as was the circles w/the sticker letters on 'em and also both the ribbons. Flowers from...Dollar Tree, wooohooo! ;) I am giving this to the family today, I hope they like it! (People may not know at first but I picked a wreath because of them being branches. Mike's grandma loved trees and had a small display of 'em up year round on her entertainment center (none real, just cute lil' trees...all different kinds). So somehow I wanted to add the "tree" part...and I know wreaths are put on graves and such but that's not really what I was thinking...though it does make some sense. :)









BTW: Don't forget to check out my Random Cell Pics post below this one. I did that one earlier today. Take care.~

6 Curious people had this to say...:

Anonymous said...

wow i love it. it's very nice and it makes so much sense. i am sure they will love it.
roxy

Anonymous said...

It's lovely. I'm sure they'll like it.

Sullivan McPig said...

Very pretty. From what you tell about her I think this is a perfect parting gift.

Eve Noir said...

Thank you everyone. You're too sweet!
X's & O's~Eve

tracy said...

So nice of you to do this...it's very pretty, i'm sure grandma would have loved it....and i know the family will!

Eve Noir said...

Thanks Tracy. Yeah, Mike's Aunt (grandma's daughter) said Grandma would've loved it...and that made me happy. It's going to be at Grandpa's house now. :)