Thursday, November 26, 2009

Enjoy your holiday!


  • Hi friends. How are you? I'm good. Of course I haven't forgotten about my blog or YOU, just been a bit busy. So just wanted to say hope you enjoy your holiday and if you have time off (yay, that I do, and I need it!) enjoy that as well. Will any of you be going out on Black Friday for any BIG sales (so so early in the morning)? Jeez, I've seen that some sales start as early as 3 AM, yikes! I usually like to go later in the afternoon/evening...if I do go...which is a maybe.
  • After working 3 Black Friday's at Toys R Us, there's nooooo way I would go out...unless maybe Dunnys were half off or something awesome like that, lol. Ok, my CD has ended so I should get going too. I really do miss you my dear bloggy friends...and I give thanks to you today for all your sweet comments, thoughtful concern, and BLOG love year round! You all rock, but you know that already. ;)
  • Take care & blog at ya later. (OH and my 1 year Blogoversary is coming up soon. On the 2nd of December. I'll do my best to do a post that day...I mean it's such a special day, I shouldn't even say I would only try! Oh and Blogoversary cards/letters/gifts are wonderfully welcome! ^_^) Ciao! {Don't ask me why but I like to say "Ciao!" now.}

2 Curious people had this to say...:

Sullivan McPig said...

Hope you have a great day!

tracy said...

Hi Eve,
Love your poster...hee, hee!
Have a lovely holiday!