Monday, December 7, 2009

Catching up with some Random Cell Pics!















































































































6 Curious people had this to say...:

Sullivan McPig said...

I love the piggy pictures (big surprise!) and the first picture, of the statue is beautiful.
And those are some creepy pictures with the shining creepthingbeastie!

cindy said...

my son owns if you give a pig a party! a good read indeed :)

Eve Noir said...

Thanks Sullivan. Yeah, I really like that statue and had the pic (pictured here) as my cellphone wallpaper for a while actually. I think the creepy thing is my sister's pinanta she made for my nephew's birthday party. It's a crazy looking monster/beastie she constructed out of a box. I thought it was odd looking too!

@ Cindy- I thought it looked cute. And got it for my nephew! :)

Eve Noir said...

@ Sullivan- Whoops, you were talking about the light up thing, weren't you? yeah, that was outside my sister's house for my nephew's party. Very creepy INDEED! ;)

tracy said...

Love the statue, and the rows and rows of pumpkins...and the cute fuzzy pig!
And could that be "Oopsy Daisy" peeking out there? i love her!
Thanks, Eve!

Anonymous said...

my daughter has the pig book and i like the jack-o-lantern lights :)
roxy