Saturday, March 6, 2010

Sunday Stealing: Another Meme About Me

Sunday Stealing: Another Meme About Me

1. Are you currently in a serious relationship?
Serious....smerious....;)

2. What was your dream growing up?
I wanted to travel to Alaska...but I don't have any idea why.

3. What talent do you wish you had?
The talent to make money...literally...to have my own money-makin' machine.

4. If I bought you a drink, what would it be?
A White Russian, yum.

5. What was the last book you read?
Oooo, don't know...I never get very far in books.

6. What zodiac sign are you?
Pisces. Fishes swimming in opposite directions.

7. Any tattoos and/or piercings? Explain where.
No piercings (except ears...which one hole always closes up, ergh!). Tattoo on my right ankle that says the name of my current doggie, Bibi.

8. Worst habit?
Terrible attention span.

9. What is your favorite sport?
I don't care for sports.

10. Do you have a pessimistic or optimistic attitude?
Both...but overall I'm pretty optimistic.

11. Worst thing to ever happen to you?
If I really have to think about it, then it can't be too bad right?!? Honestly I don't know off the top of my head.

12. Tell me one weird fact about you.
I don't know if this is WEIRD or what but I despise (most) baby & wedding showers with a passion!

13. Do you think clowns are cute or scary?
How could they be cute? They are terribly creepy!

14. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?
I would like to be about 6 inches taller....sucks to be short quite often.

15. Would you be my crime partner or my conscience?
Crime partner.

16. Ever been arrested?
Nope.

17. If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it?
Travel overseas...visit Europe.

18. What's your favorite place to hang out at?
Downtown Royal Oak is nice.

19. Do you believe in ghosts?
I've never seen one...so I'm unsure.

20. Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
Watch tv, make art, spend time with Bibi.

21. Do you swear a lot?
If I have a reason to.....;)

22. Biggest pet peeve?
Greedy people!

23. In one word, how would you describe yourself?
Someone once called me "eccentric." I asked if that was a good or bad thing, she said good. ^_^

24. Do you believe/appreciate romance?
Oh I believe it...and I appreciate it!

25. Do you believe in God?
"...your own personal Jesus...reach out and touch faith..."-Depeche Mode

Please visit Sunday Stealing to play along or view other Blogger's answers!
And enjoy your Sunday. I'm actually going to a baby shower....errrgh....^_^

7 Curious people had this to say...:

Unknown said...

Money machines! wow

Happy Sunday!

hugs
shakira

I WANNA BE

MORE ABOUT ME

I am Harriet said...

I got through college on White Russians :)
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/03/how-to-make-money-blogging-im-game-and-stealing/

Join us for Monday Mayhem!

Linda Murphy said...

Oooh, money making machine would be excellent. The best idea I've read today!

Nice to visit with you!

Anonymous said...

Yes, clowns are very creepy!

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

Greedy people do bite the big one! Great job. Thanks for playing...

Demented Wench said...

Everyone despises baby and wedding showers. Well, maybe not everyone but the people who like them creep me out.

Sullivan McPig said...

I don't think we got things like baby and wedding showers here. I did visit a baby yesterday though.