Monday, March 8, 2010

Thinking about a new Blog......


Hi friends! How's the start of your week going? Mine is ok. Today is International Women's Day (and as I know many of my readers are female)...I say YAY YAY YAY today in honor of you and our past ladies who've paved quite a road for us. :)

So I have a question for YOUs...I'm thinking about starting a new blog. I did want to try to keep this Blog strictly for ART (mainly mine) and my random chatterings (word?...idk!). But lately I've gone to a few THRIFT stores and I've picked up some of the coolest finds...and would like to share their coolness & weirdness with you. Anyone interested in a blog like that? I wouldn't post too much (I mean I could spend forever browsing through places like that....there's so many cute & strange things).....but I do have several finds I'd like to show you soon (if you're interested).

Some of these things include: an awesome antique looking mirror/candle holder to hang on the wall, antique looking corner shelves, and odd little knick knacks. So another thing...cuz I'm terrible with names....any suggestions for names of my new Blog...???...that is IF it happens. In return to the person with the name I like the most, I will give them something artsy...some artist trading cards...or something along those lines.

OK, gotta run.....but let me know what you think about *possible* thrift/resale (and maybe even some clearance thrown in there) Blog. Sooo....I'll chat with you soon.

Take care~

3 Curious people had this to say...:

Sullivan McPig said...

Hmm... I can't think of a name right now, but if you do decide to start a blog like that, we'll come and lurk there too.

Eve Noir said...

Yayyyyy...thanks Carien & Sullivan!
^_^

Anonymous said...

I think it's a cool idea. I'll be checking it out if you decide to do it.