Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Bedroom Mural


I realized the other day that I never posted anything about a mural I did in my bedroom last week. (I did on FaceBook...that's why I was unsure.) So yeah, here it is. And yeah, I am living in a different room (my old art room) at the moment in my house...so I figured I'd give it a special touch of my own. ;)















Oh and this is the 599th post...so you know what that means, next post I do the GIVEAWAY! Wooooowoooooo! Put your thinking caps on friends & followers! Talk to you soon.~

9 Curious people had this to say...:

Took said...

woah -- pretty impressive!

Eve Noir said...

Thank You! :)

Anonymous said...

This is magnificent. Very Impressive. I love it.

Anonymous said...

OUTSTANDING!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Eve, sleeping in the room with your wonderful paintings on the walls you will undoubtedly have miraculous visions and fantasies!!!

Sullivan McPig said...

How did i miss these picturews both here and on facebook?
Looks awesome!

Unknown said...

I love it. It looks like a portal to another wonderous place. I too am looking for a portal to a magical place. Keep up the plastic fantastic lobster telephone art happenings. You will always hold a spot in my mind for lavish imagery.

Eve Noir said...

Thank you all SO very much! I'm very happy that you like my mural.

~XoX~

Clinton Hurlburt said...

“…I'd give it a special touch of my own. ;)” -- Like you, I want to add some personal touch to my room. This is the reason why I always create murals for my room. I think it’s one of the simplest ways in order for you to express the kind of personality that you have; likewise, it is an opportunity to show your creative skills. Hehe!