Saturday, July 10, 2010

Unfiltered V Art Show Tonight!


The Unfiltered Art Show is tonight! I have FOUR pieces of my art on display/for sale and they will be up for over a month. Longest amount of time my work has been displayed, yay. There are a total of 30 local, national, and international artists that will also have work on display in the gallery (approx. 100 pieces)...and all SELF-TAUGHT artists. This should be a really fun show...I'm super excited and just want to go there...NOW! (anxious anxious, excited excited!)

I will more than likely post all my pictures from the show on my Facebook page. Sorry my fellow Bloggers & readers...it's just a lot easier for me to do it that way. But I will probably still post several pics here...as I know not everyone has a Facebook account. Wish me luck and I will chat with you all later.

^_^

0 Curious people had this to say...: