Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Unfiltered V pictures & article


(Two of my pieces, "Broken Girl" & "Cinderella's Story"...
are above the blue painting.)



(My mixed media piece "Queen of Broken Hearts.")


(Me next to my biggest art piece in the show, "All I Want.")







(Me in another room in the Russell Industrial Center-where the Detroit Industrial Projects Gallery is located. The People's Arts Festival, which I will have a booth at this summer, takes place in the parking lot...massive parking lot that is!)


The Unfiltered V art show went well. Here's some pictures from it this past Saturday. And if you click HERE you can read an article about the show from a local Detroit magazine.

Enjoy your week!~

4 Curious people had this to say...:

Demented Wench said...

Very cool art work. Thank you for sharing the pictures. :)

Eve Noir said...

My pleasure posting them! :)

tricia said...

Strong work Eve, I love the texture in your heart piece, nice to see documentation of the show!

Eve Noir said...

Thank you for the kind words Tricia. :) I almost missed this comment...might start having to moderate 'em again. (I don't like missing any comments!)

Take care!